Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 01-07-2015

Bexy the character is so pwetty. :3

Bexy the player is so pwetty! :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ilwe'ran - 01-07-2015

We didn't had the chance to talk a lot, but I always appreciate C'eleni's kindness and attempts to calm any situation derailing Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Soalean Monterey - 01-07-2015

(01-07-2015, 03:17 AM)Ilwe Wrote: We didn't had the chance to talk a lot, but I always appreciate C'eleni's kindness and attempts to calm any situation derailing Smile

Ilwe has some pretty signature art.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 01-07-2015

I may not know you (yet) but I'm liking that cactuar of yours #nohomo. I'm sure you and your cactuar will amount to very great things!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 01-07-2015

i like your username and icon pic. it looks thoughtful but also like a high school yearbook photo so i had to giggle a little at it. c:

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 01-07-2015

The upsidedown signature always makes me smile, I love it.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 01-07-2015

Nebbs manages to always sound level-headed and calm, even when engaging in volatile topics with folks. It's respectable to the nth degree.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 01-07-2015

dis guy gut gud and also is willing to explain various things when it comes to the game's mechanics.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 01-07-2015

Kellach has the yellowest outfit. It's chocobo-licious. <3

Steel Wolf likes to look out for others like an proper mentor or so I've seen! Well that's what I think at least.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Berrod Armstrong - 01-07-2015

Kurt Steel has a forum name that makes me giggle, and he's impressed me with how easily he's just jumped into the community. Brawly approval granted!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Maril - 01-07-2015

Berrod was helpful when I ventured into the quicksand last night! That was very nice. I go there too rarely these days, but maybe I'll change that ^^

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aduu Avagnar - 01-07-2015

Sastra is a good Sastra. I'm Nako'li Chalahko, and this is my favourite Sastra in Eorzea!

She is a good FC leader who looks out for her peoples, and an enjoyable person to RP with. Plus her FC organises wedding receptions, who can hate that?

(01-07-2015, 10:27 AM)Nako Wrote: Sastra is a good Sastra. I'm Nako'li Chalahko, and this is my favourite Sastra in Eorzea!

She is a good FC leader who looks out for her peoples, and an enjoyable person to RP with. Plus her FC organises wedding receptions, who can hate that?

I liek Nako'li for hiring Kurt and get an enjoyable conversation in the process as well as the SHEPURD reference. Then there's also that one time he gave me a full set of gear for FREE!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 01-07-2015

Echoing Berrod, I too appreciate Kurt for his fervor, dander and other ye olde-timey words for chutzpah and moxy when it comes to getting his feet wet.