Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 03-20-2015

I do appreciate truly horrific linkage. That belongs in a museum.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - AkhutaiAngura - 03-20-2015

(03-20-2015, 02:00 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: I do appreciate truly horrific linkage. That belongs in a museum.

Rofl. It's what happens when you paste a picture into the post, instead of the link. >.> <.<

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-20-2015

mikehl has a very unique sounding name, i like unique names >u<

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Domri Blackblade - 03-20-2015

(03-20-2015, 03:15 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: mikehl has a very unique sounding name, i like unique names >u<

Clio is great and has brought me some good fun! I also look forward to the things we have planned.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Matthrian - 03-20-2015

(03-20-2015, 03:48 PM)Domri Blackblade Wrote:
(03-20-2015, 03:15 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: mikehl has a very unique sounding name, i like unique names >u<

Clio is great and has brought me some good fun! I also look forward to the things we have planned.

Known you for next to seven? Six years? Regardless. Domri is mindblowing awesome. Doesn't matter which game I go to we find each other and have moments...Tender, tender moments. Not really, I insult, they laugh and all is well.

P.S

Stay out of Matthrians head >.<

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ligardian Dreamer - 03-20-2015

Despite how small the avatar pic is, their character totally rocks their outfit... and that's saying something, I think!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ilwe'ran - 03-22-2015

I met Alexander only once during the Celebrations of the Lover and I hope to see him again tonight for the same sort of events. *stares at Alex* Now you have to come @_@ !

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - DreamedReality - 03-22-2015

Ilwe is a good friend when I need one, a talented artist, and very fun to RP with. Keep being awesome! HeartHeartHeart

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 03-22-2015

I don't know this individual terribly well, but I have loved their posts here, and the avatar of the smooching is incredibly well done and makes me smile like a moron every time. ^u^

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - cuideag - 03-22-2015

Have not had the pleasure of meeting Steel Wolf in-game but I do enjoy a) Roegadyn ladies AW YEAH, b) Kali Kalrath On the Path AW YEAH. Thumbs up, friend.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Maril - 03-22-2015

The "Shin breaker" title combined with your avatar Cuideag, has always made me giggle secretly. I can just imagine how it'd go down xD

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 03-22-2015

YO YOU SEEN THE INITIATIVES THIS GIRL TAKES?

MERCWORK?

THAT'S HER.

THEY SHOULD CALL HER INITIATIVE GIRL BECAUSE SHE ALWAYS MOVES FASTER THAN YOU.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-22-2015

I feel blind for noticing this now but Kellach knows what's up with races and jobs. I personally find it entertaining when our tank is a lalafell....Warrior or Paladin... They should put up lalafell only skill that allows them to be ground targeted with an AoE splash, the damage of which scales relative to the thrower's size, with 'Added Effect: Increased Enmity.' <.< >.>

Also that hair man, what do you use to maintain it?

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ilwe'ran - 03-22-2015

I just burst out laughing at Kurt's new name because it reminded me this :

Thank you ♥ !

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Makyn Loneseeker - 03-22-2015

I've not met Ilwe'ran in game yet, but i've seen him around the forums and he seems pretty good. xD

Also, he's an amazing pixel artist. /nods