Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 03-22-2015

(03-22-2015, 11:05 AM)Makyn Wrote: I've not met Ilwe'ran in game yet, but i've seen him around the forums and he seems pretty good. xD

Also, he's an amazing pixel artist. /nods
Fun guy to mess around with and try to broassist in game.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-22-2015

love watcing bri rp. it always makes me lol so hard xD
also thought her use of her carbuncle was pretty damn dapper too (not sure if i mentioned that before or not o3o )

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-23-2015

Miss Cliodhna, like Nako, she also has her bases covered what with providing Kurt a uniform on top of contracting him to be an engineering assistant. A dapper uniform.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Zhavi - 03-23-2015

I love your about me, and that you decided to give rping a chance even though you just stumbled upon it. I wish others were as open minded.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 03-23-2015

Zhavi is likely the most sought-after roleplaying collaborator on the website, and I've shamelessly bounced ideas off of her when in need of some guidance. A+, would confer with again.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-24-2015

takes a lot of patience and effort to run an event, pretty dapper that warren and his group do gs diligently every week

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 03-24-2015

(03-24-2015, 12:00 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: takes a lot of patience and effort to run an event, pretty dapper that warren and his group do gs diligently every week
Great coloring skills!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 03-24-2015

She has a really amusing sense of humor!  I'd like to meet her in-game! ^_^

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 03-24-2015

Aya is always a kind and sweet person.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Zhavi - 03-24-2015

(03-24-2015, 12:28 PM)Aya Wrote: She has a really amusing sense of humor!  I'd like to meet her in-game! ^_^

Most peoples' tastes tend to run to stuff dealing with combat or violence in some way or another (mine included >>), so I have always hugely admired Aya's role as barmaid and her perspective as a character who has to live and interact with all these rough and tumble folks (be they nice people or not so nice people). Aya is a well done character!

edit - and Melodia is another character I admire, for evolving as she has. Sexuality is something that people tend to shy away from as a character problem (in the sense of addiction), so to tackle it and use it as a means to strengthen and develop the character was a risky move that I feel has paid off quite well. Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roen - 03-24-2015

Zhavi.

I've always loved Zhavi's writing. There's always so many little details that lend more dimension to that complex character that is Zhi. AND the stories also open up the seedy underside of Limsa Lominsa, a setting that is very underused in my opinion.

It also takes gall and gumption to play such a down and dirty character. I admire that.

And Kink as a stand alone story (but it also gives detailed insight into the character's tragic past)... was awesome.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melkire - 03-24-2015

Dedication. Perseverance. Commitment. Permissive. Collaborative.

Roen's writing is excellent. But when you can say that about someone and also say that their plotting is excellent, and that the above virtues come together to form the backbone of character and narrative arcs spanning upwards of six months at times....

Bravo. -applauds-

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 03-24-2015

Ah, Melkire is one of the new mods who got elected, but he's been doing an awesome job at it, without losing any of his Osric tendencies. He's one of those people who can make you laugh no matter how hard you try to clamp your mouth shut.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kishi - 03-24-2015

Eleni, a person who I've only had the pleasure poking on the forums and have yet to meet in game! My hats off to you my good lady! Because it has been fun thus far!Moogle

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 03-24-2015

I've only just run into Kishi on this forum, but they, too, have left a strong impression and I hope that the good times roll forward in-game! Or at the least in-forum. :3