Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Gegenji - 03-24-2015

I haven't got to hang out with Steel often IG, but I really should. Just by forum posts alone, you can tell we're dealing with an honestly friendly person who's always trying to do their best!

Go go, fighto, Steel! Be that Rawrrior you're meant to be! (Until DRK drops, of course~)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-24-2015

chachan! his characters are so imaginative! i love reading his posts and getting to rp with him. >u< all around dapper little guy that's been a great ooc friend as well. for reals, he's so good at cheering up a person when they can use it.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 03-24-2015

(03-24-2015, 04:30 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: chachan! his characters are so imaginative! i love reading his posts and getting to rp with him. >u< all around dapper little guy that's been a great ooc friend as well. for reals, he's so good at cheering up a person when they can use it.
Awesome for defending how amazing Highlanders are compared to midlanders!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Oscare - 03-24-2015

1) Holy crap. Applauding for playing a blind character.
2) Bonus for being an awesome, aggressive blind.
3) awesome mask
4) highlander hnggg

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Unnamed Mercenary - 03-24-2015

Everyone needs the chocolate Highlander in their lives. Oscare is awesome.

Franz is a liar. But credit for trying to cheer me up.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-24-2015

so dapper for letting me cal him boots both ic and ooc xD ....even if he won't ship right with janics anymore cause he's all grumpy gills >.>

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Enla - 03-24-2015

Magic edit!
Clio is a ninja, quickest ninja ever and one of the nicest people I've ever seen on these forums. I really can't wait to run into her in the game.

Compliment: your avatar looks like a miqo-Garuda. I think it looks charming.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 03-24-2015

Oscare is definitely passionate about defending his spot as chocolate hyur monk.

kellach has some pretty dapper hair o3o

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Makyn Loneseeker - 03-25-2015

Clio can take anything even when sick <3 toomuchdapper!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-25-2015

I haven't met Makyn yet ICly...okay so maybe there was that one time when Nako passed out in a certain YTC night. Still he seems like a cool guy and he's also an 'amateur mercenary' which means he's got a lot of room to grow and improve and grow. Lotsa potential yeah?

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 03-25-2015

(03-25-2015, 12:22 AM)Kuruttou Suttirru Wrote: I haven't met Makyn yet ICly...okay so maybe there was that one time when Nako passed out in a certain YTC night. Still he seems like a cool guy and he's also an 'amateur mercenary' which means he's got a lot of room to grow and improve and grow. Lotsa potential yeah?
Met Steel once in game when Bri was still using her Carbuncle to see. Fun guy!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-25-2015

brianna does such dapper art and is super great at banning people that ban me >u<