Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Meena - 03-25-2015

I've never met you, but you always have such beautiful things to say. You're amazing.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-25-2015

Meena here or Hotaru Gin seems like a helpful person. She once saw Nah's search comment and offered me as spot in her LS thing so I can get the ball rolling on her(Nah) villainy.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cest - 03-25-2015

@Kuruttou Suttirru: This one here has some amazing characters and is quite friendly to boot. Got to run into him briefly on Arimar Gorge but we need to RP in the future!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 03-25-2015

I like the pirate look. Your avatar makes you look like you pull it off well.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 03-25-2015

I'm using my 1,001st post on Melodia. That's how much I think about her.

Also, kittyhugs.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 03-25-2015

(03-25-2015, 08:49 AM)Melodia Wrote: ......

Sexey, sassey, always great looks, and always responds to drive by RP.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 03-25-2015

(03-25-2015, 09:14 AM)Steel Wolf Wrote: I'm using my 1,001st post on Melodia.  That's how much I think about her.

Also, kittyhugs.

Just for that you deserve recognition!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 03-25-2015

*Hugs Nebbs and Steel* Thank you both. You are both really sweet to me no matter what, and I appreciate that.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-25-2015

I like how Melodia can still chat even if she's in the middle of something or other...most of the time that is. I wonder what else this multitasker can do.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 03-25-2015

(03-25-2015, 11:18 AM)Kuruttou Suttirru Wrote: I like how Melodia can still chat even if she's in the middle of something or other...most of the time that is. I wonder what else this multitasker can do.
Kurt gas nice hair. Totally better then Flynt's.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 03-25-2015

Bri doesn't mind some tension ICly. It's nice knowing she doesn't think I'm a huge prick OOC.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 03-25-2015

(03-25-2015, 12:10 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: Bri doesn't mind some tension ICly. It's nice knowing she doesn't think I'm a huge prick OOC.
Gosh Warren.  If your character is snide to Bri then you totally are! THEMS THE RULES!

I kid! Warren is a wonderful roleplayer that I can trust ic tension with. His character is fun even if our own are butting heads right now. Great for story and works hard at the grindstone.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - cuideag - 03-25-2015

Highlander... check.
Punchfighter... check.
Pretty cool on the forums... check!

Almost all of my favorite things in one person. Bueno.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Edgar - 03-25-2015

One of the first people I ever met in the game, and has stuck with me since. Absolutely adore ya, Cuideag!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-25-2015

edgar started that art thread of doing freebies for people that he found inspiring, that was a lovely idea and though i hadn't gotten a chance to watch; he even posted streams for each session.