Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Oscare - 03-25-2015

Hm. I guess you're cool... or something...

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Berrod Armstrong - 03-25-2015

Oscare's gifts are always amazing. Eeeeee.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Oscare - 03-25-2015

Berrod is the coolest motherfucker alive. In every way I can imagine.

No joke.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - DreamedReality - 03-25-2015

Even tho he'll not agree with me, Oscare has some kick ass writing. I've always enjoyed his posts on the bulletin board. And the song he did for Jancis's event was top notch.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 03-25-2015

(03-25-2015, 03:14 PM)Jaques Wrote: ....

I owe you a haunting ghost adventure.

[edit] Oh and yes a good sport for letting me mess with your house Muhahahahaah

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 03-25-2015

Nebbs is so friggin adorable with her Avatar and the hugs and the cake.. *rambles* Bottom line! Nebbs is precious.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-25-2015

duskwright is so dapper, i wanna meet them ic sometime >u<

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 03-25-2015

Cliodhna Eoghan, the Queen of the Dappers is probably the only person I can recognize without a second thought. The way she types is so mesmerizing, I'll be scrolling through a post and just start seeing her silly emoticons and my mind instantly goes. "I bet this is Clio." and I'm right 99.9% of the time! She sticks out! Good on you, Clio! Keep being original and standing out like the beautiful dapper butterfly you are!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aduu Avagnar - 03-25-2015

(03-25-2015, 04:03 PM)Duskwright Wrote: Cliodhna Eoghan, the Queen of the Dappers is probably the only person I can recognize without a second thought. The way she types is so mesmerizing, I'll be scrolling through a post and just start seeing her silly emoticons and my mind instantly goes. "I bet this is Clio." and I'm right 99.9% of the time! She sticks out! Good on you, Clio! Keep being original and standing out like the beautiful dapper butterfly you are!
I love Duskwrights signature, and they seem like a cool person that I would love to get to know more Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kanaria Melkire - 03-25-2015

Nako when in TS with us, has the best voice converter ever!

And I squee every time he says my name with it...

It's great!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cest - 03-25-2015

@Kanaria Galanodel: Holy! Such an amazing character bio, I was a bit speechless at all the work you put into it (dat music too). Absolutely amazing.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 03-25-2015

(03-25-2015, 09:32 PM)Barnabaix Haurtfelle Wrote: @Kanaria Galanodel: Holy! Such an amazing character bio, I was a bit speechless at all the work you put into it (dat music too). Absolutely amazing.
A nice sexy pirate that couldn't out drink Bri but still got her to grin.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Enla - 03-25-2015

Brianna is genuinely one of the most helpful people I've met in this game, and while we only talked today for a bit it left a lasting impression. Very, very awesome person who I look forward to potentially talking to again.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-25-2015

cylin's disclaimer on ooc/ic disclaimer was a dapper move to have. if i wasn't already with erik on both sides i would have thought about doing something similar..ic relationships can sometimes get messy after all ;3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aeylis Bloodbinder - 03-25-2015

Clio is Aeylis's doppleganger.  What a pair of hotties! srsly.