Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - C'kayah Polaali - 03-26-2015

With a name like "Bloodbinder", she's gotta be good. Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 03-26-2015

(03-26-2015, 11:40 AM)C Wrote: With a name like "Bloodbinder", she's gotta be good. Big Grin
Awesome avatar.  Bri wants to catch it before he does.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-26-2015

bri's so fun to rp with. i love running into her at events. :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Telluride - 03-26-2015

(03-26-2015, 01:50 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: bri's so fun to rp with. i love running into her at events. :3

A hard-drinkin', bikini-top sportin', grease-covered wrench wench with a book full of ideas. What's not to like?

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 03-26-2015

Telluride is very kind and thoughtful. He always has nice things to say and is extremely helpful. When I think of Telluride, I get this feeling of this overprotective don't worry I shall always keep you safe person! :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Zhavi - 03-26-2015

I don't think I've ever seen a post from Eleni that is not kind and encouraging. Very positive presence. Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Enla - 03-26-2015

I love Zhavi's avatar, I always feel like they're about to tell me a secret.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 03-26-2015

(03-26-2015, 02:42 PM)Cylin Wrote: I love Zhavi's avatar, I always feel like they're about to tell me a secret.
Wonderful person to sit back and chat with about characters! I hope her own turns out the way she hopes learning Aether Sensing! <3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-27-2015

bri's made some pretty dapper threads that are fun to read thru >u<

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 03-27-2015

Clio has managed to make the most sexy Hyur I can think of. I'm so jealous of Clio!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - T'caska Khevo - 03-27-2015

SM Nick's signature looks like the cast of Road Rules: Eorzea. and I would soooooo watch it

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 03-27-2015

T'caska integrated herself into the RPC with a bang, she's full of confidence and friendliness, it's a talent! :O

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - T'caska Khevo - 03-27-2015

Eleni is an amazing judge of character. Speaking of characters, if that is your actual.. you in your avatar pic then *nods and claps* well done.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Volk - 03-27-2015

Your wiki made me laugh :>

Quote:Common Rumors:
•"Kweh!" - a chocobo

!!! Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Y'lani - 03-28-2015

Ameline has a gorgeous character and it looks like she worked very hard on her wiki. The descriptions and details are amazing. Props!