Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 03-29-2015

(03-29-2015, 02:01 AM)Cylin Wrote: I always look forward to reading Eleni's posts and see them about the forums, even if I never have a reply back to them or the topic at hand. The forum really needs someone as sweet and cheerful as she seems to be, and I think it's a better place for it.
Still need to actually RP with Cylin here. I see her posting all the time and got to chat with her once. Seems awesome!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cest - 03-29-2015

Brianna is an amazing roleplayer and one I need to run into more often. Barnabaix always gets a laugh from listening in to her conversations with Matthrian.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 03-29-2015

Barnabaix is one fine ass ManElf. Dayum! @w@ I also bet he/she/cat is a great Roleplayer, I mean look at that wiki. It's intense!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Makyn Loneseeker - 03-29-2015

Duskwright is one of the funniest people I've ever met. xD

Playing along with the shenanigans? He MAKES the shenanigans

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Y'lani - 03-29-2015

Makyn is like peaches!

So sweet, yet so cold. (Should I say, "little lion"?)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kyrio Lamansque - 03-29-2015

^ On the short-list of people I really want to RP with sometime soon!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-29-2015

ohhh a redhead! for reals i was on a redhead character streak for years, i looove red hair >u< clio's my first blonde in a long time

edit: stupid phone posting before i was done D<

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 03-29-2015

(03-29-2015, 09:50 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: ohhh a redhead! for reals i was on a redhead character streak for years, i looove red hair >u< clio's my first blonde in a long time

edit: stupid phone posting before i was done D<
Still happy to see her color skills and that signature. Bow chicka bow wow!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Y'lani - 03-29-2015

Brianna is a stunning writer, and her character looks like an interesting sort to roleplay with. I think it'd be neat to have our characters meet sometime! They already have a mutual dislike in Makyn Loneseeker, and hop around in a few of the same circles. Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 03-29-2015

Speaking of going along with shenanigans, Lani's pretty good at that too. That she hasn't thwapped me for stupidity yet is telling of her patience!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Meena - 03-29-2015

(03-29-2015, 10:17 PM)Kellach Woods Wrote: Speaking of going along with shenanigans, Lani's pretty good at that too. That she hasn't thwapped me for stupidity yet is telling of her patience!
I always seem to miss you when You're free to roleplay, btu I hear wonderful things about you - and I want to roleplay with you for days.
*stare*
let me do it.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cest - 03-29-2015

*Notices Meena super hard*

Meena is great addition to the RP community and a joy to speak with, already diving into making an RP event as well! Thumbsup

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 03-30-2015

(03-29-2015, 10:44 PM)Barnabaix Haurtfelle Wrote: *Notices Meena super hard*

Meena is great addition to the RP community and a joy to speak with, already diving into making an RP event as well! Thumbsup

Scary Best Pirate I have seen.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 03-30-2015

Nebbs is always amazing and started that cool hug thread. Heart

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 03-30-2015

From what I read Melodia is a pretty nice person to have around, cheerful, contributing and upbeat.