Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 03-30-2015

(03-30-2015, 07:26 AM)Kellach Woods Wrote: From what I read Melodia is a pretty nice person to have around, cheerful, contributing and upbeat.
A man who knows beauty isn't always found in miqo'te and midlanders.  *points to signature*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-30-2015

If I recall correctly Briana is blind...but if I also recall correctly she can wipe the floor with almost anyone she gets her hands on. If that isn't an unstoppable combination I have no idea what is.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 03-30-2015

(03-30-2015, 09:27 AM)Ramuhnuh Wrote: If I recall correctly Briana is blind...but if I also recall correctly she can wipe the floor with almost anyone she gets her hands on. If that isn't an unstoppable combination I have no idea what is.

But your avatar is a female.. now I have Kurt and cute female in my head as the same person.. thanks for that Smile

BTW keep up the cutes

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 03-30-2015

I always thought Nebbs was a girl. A cute girl. :3 Then I found out Nebbs is a boy, and now I think of Nebbs as a cute boy.

What I'm trying to say is that Nebbs is cute! :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ilwe'ran - 03-30-2015

C'eleni is an adorable person who makes you believe that a better world can exist and thus, push you to do your best to reach it.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-30-2015

ilwe is a sweetheart! always there when i need a chat about stuff or just in general. also such dapper pixel skills OuO

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 04-01-2015

Clio senpai is our Ms. Dapper of all time! Dapper and Clio senpai are synonymous! :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ryanti - 04-01-2015

C'eleni:

I may have been back for only half a day so far, but one thing I've definitely noticed while reading up on threads is your immense kindness and wonderfully positive personality. It makes you stand out.

When I look at when Ryanti joined, I'm like whoa!! Veteran member of the RPC. Even though he's only been back for half a day, he decided to post in the compliments thread, so that is very nice! Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Volk - 04-01-2015

I ran into C'eleni in Gridania the other morning! I didn't want to bother her and was doing crafting leves, but she did a wonderful job dressing her character! Totally fab!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 04-01-2015

(04-01-2015, 05:15 AM)Ameline Wrote: ....

You know why Smile

Nebbs is the hugging cake, or hug flavored cake, or cakey hug...

I don't know!

Nebbs is cake and hug!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 04-01-2015

The original SMILE. Well I might be rehashing what everyone's saying and what I've been saying so let's not do that. Instead let's focus on your RP. I had an interesting, if not short, time RPing with C'eleni on Kurt. That needs to be rectified soon.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 04-01-2015

(04-01-2015, 06:49 AM)Ramuhnuh Wrote: The original SMILE. Well I might be rehashing what everyone's saying and what I've been saying so let's not do that. Instead let's focus on your RP. I had an interesting, if not short, time RPing with C'eleni on Kurt. That needs to be rectified soon.
At this point I can't do much else besides  *stamps Kurt with a smiley face*

Yes. That. :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ryanti - 04-01-2015

Brianna:

Your choice to play a blind character is a challenging one; a decision that is very commendable and earns you my respect. Thumbsup