Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-01-2015

It is interesting to see a Miqo'te/Hyur halfbreed! Keep it up Ryanti!

RE: Puns Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Y'lani - 04-01-2015

SM Nick is so friendly that he deserves a worthy nick name! Get it?

wahaha... ha... ha.

In all seriousness: SM Nick was a good  "client" to work with when I did requests. He was patient and just a general well-doer. I liked that.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kou - 04-02-2015

Lani is a super sweet little youngin that I've had the pleasure of watching grow up for a couple years now.

No matter her age or her maturity level, she will always be my youngin.

Even if her puns are somewhat terrible. Tongue

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 04-02-2015

K'washi's name is fun to say.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Zhavi - 04-02-2015

WARREN WARREN HE'S OUR MAN, IF HE CAN'T DO IT NO LALAFEL CAN!

You're a cool dude. Your writing is cool. Your ideas are cool. Your hardassness is cool. Keep being cool, man.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 04-02-2015

(04-02-2015, 11:33 AM)Zhavi Wrote: WARREN WARREN HE'S OUR MAN, IF HE CAN'T DO IT NO LALAFEL CAN!

You're a cool dude. Your writing is cool. Your ideas are cool. Your hardassness is cool. Keep being cool, man.

I was going to say that Wawarren is just too adorable... but I get Zhavi instead! Terrific, inspired, creative, and fun! Zhavi's writings are both entertaining and flavorful, and gave life to a Limsa Lominsa that hadn't seemed quite right until I read some of her stories long ago Smile

She's inspired my own writing as well, and my only complaint is that we've never RPed! I mean, come on Zhavi! :-D

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Berrod Armstrong - 04-02-2015

Aya is a delight to watch flit around the Quicksand, and a pleasure to roleplay with!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Val - 04-02-2015

(04-02-2015, 11:37 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: Aya is a delight to watch flit around the Quicksand, and a pleasure to roleplay with!

Berrod is Berrod. And that in of itself is a compliment.

No, I don't feel the need to say more because it quite honestly speaks for itself :v

Okay, fine. He's always been a super nice, down to earth guy and there's no one else I know even remotely like him.

Berrod ilubby

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 04-02-2015

Val is worth four effing million gil.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 04-02-2015

(04-02-2015, 11:40 AM)Wawarren Castille Wrote: Val is worth four effing million gil.
WAWARREN IS ADORABLE.

I managed to sneak it in.... ^_^

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Makyn Loneseeker - 04-02-2015

(04-02-2015, 11:42 AM)Aya Wrote:
(04-02-2015, 11:40 AM)Wawarren Castille Wrote: Val is worth four effing million gil.
WAWARREN IS ADORABLE.  

Aya is optimistic even in the face of the QUICKSAND

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 04-02-2015

(04-02-2015, 11:47 AM)Makyn Wrote:
(04-02-2015, 11:42 AM)Aya Wrote:
WAWARREN IS ADORABLE.  

Aya is optimistic even in the face of the QUICKSAND
Mak is mak and slowly making his way to 50. I'm sure he will get there soon...until then he is a dun guy to rp with and just Mesa around and annoy his character with. He doesn't take anything oocly and just like a to have fun!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 04-02-2015

Briana is...oh wait I already used what I was about to say so let's put a spin on it.

I liked how she was using her pet Carby as a seeing eye dog thing whatever. That seemed like a neat trick to use to help blind people see....also help blind people feel what a carby feels they get scratched behind the ears. I'm pretty sure it feels heavenly. Anyway impressive and creative use of carbs.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Berrod Armstrong - 04-02-2015

Kurt makes me feel a little better about my own chronic altitis.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 04-02-2015

(04-02-2015, 12:10 PM)Ramuhnuh Wrote: Briana is...oh wait I already used what I was about to say so let's put a spin on it.

I liked how she was using her pet Carby as a seeing eye dog thing whatever. That seemed like a neat trick to use to help blind people see....also help blind people feel what a carby feels they get scratched behind the ears. I'm pretty sure it feels heavenly. Anyway impressive and creative use of carbs.
Made bri feel heavenly. She hated it. Thanks to him she worked her will to learn aether sensing again. ^_^

Edit: Berrod glows and is pregnant. Up for mister universe and can bench a titan.

And is awesome to rp with when I actually can.