Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Yangh - 01-07-2015

Warren is often the voice of (Grumpy) reason in a certain LS I'm a part of. I would probably have left to keep my sanity intact if he wasn't!

Also, he's the pretty much the most consistent RPer I've had the pleasure of witnessing! We don't RP or talk much but still, credit where credit it is due.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Val - 01-07-2015

(01-07-2015, 10:43 AM)Yangh Wrote: Warren is often the voice of (Grumpy) reason in a certain LS I'm a part of. I would probably have left to keep my sanity intact if he wasn't!

Also, he's the pretty much the most consistent RPer I've had the pleasure of witnessing! We don't RP or talk much but still, credit where credit it is due.

Yangh is my hero.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 01-07-2015

Yangh is an amazing roleplayer and a fun character. Really good to know and worth the time. Same as above, don't talk all that much, but for the time we did and/or do, it's worth investing a bit of time to get to know her.

Edit: Eep! So slow at typing. Val is awesome as well. When I started as Ruru he and I had a tiny rp interaction as Val crouched on the wall outside of the HoD house. Intimidated the hell out of me. I will never forget it. Smile

Melodia has quite the interesting character with many emotional layers and quirks. We've only RPed once but I enjoyed it a lot. We don't talk much, mostly because I've been a Grump-cat, but that'll change soon enough when I decide to find the sun. Big Grin

Also, Val, I love you bby. Where are you?!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Gegenji - 01-07-2015

Yangh, along with Dogberry, was one of the first people I actually RPed with when I was just a scared little fresh Lala in Balmung. They stood up for little Chachan when he was too tongue-tied to do it himself, and I am deeply grateful for the both of them for helping me ease the little guy into MMO RP as a whole.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aris - 01-07-2015

Gegenji, among others, is one of the people here whose writing and characters inspired me to get into FFXIV roleplaying and start posting on here. Tongue

Aris, I absolutely adore the signature of your Sunseeker. This is high praise coming from me... I'm sure someone on h ere will tell you!

She's so puuuurdy.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 01-07-2015

Aris is one of the most supportive people I've met on the RPC forum. She's almost always got something lovely to say about my posts. I have yet to meet her in-game, but I hope to change that soont. TuT

EDIT: Dammit...missed due to call volume--er...well, I don't know Yangh that well but I'm pretty sure it's bad luck to hate on a priestess. So. <3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 01-07-2015

(01-07-2015, 11:20 AM)Steel Wolf Wrote: Aris is one of the most supportive people I've met on the RPC forum.  She's almost always got something lovely to say about my posts.  I have yet to meet her in-game, but I hope to change that soont.  TuT

EDIT:  Dammit...missed due to call volume--er...well, I don't know Yangh that well but I'm pretty sure it's bad luck to hate on a priestess.  So.  <3
Steel rocks! Is one of the nicest players I've dealt with and look forward to more interactions with her. Smile  And yes...hating on a priestess is bad juju! Tonberry

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - FreelanceWizard - 01-07-2015

Melodia is awesome for trying to kickstart and keep rolling open RP in Limsa Lominsa. Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 01-07-2015

Freelance is one of the best balances of mod-and-yet-poster I've seen in forums, and I don't envy the firestorms he's sometimes gotta put out.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 01-07-2015

Ah! Ah! I get to compliment Warren! Eee!

Ser Castille--both player and character--are highly respected by me and by my character. Were things different, and were Steel in training to be Sultansworn, she'd very likely be fangirl'ing all over him.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 01-07-2015

Steel is one of the most fun and positive people on the forums. She always lights the place up with her personality!

AND ROEHUGS!!

Eleni is quite literally a ray of sunshine! We still have a pending RP to finish and I hope she's feeling better more recently!

You are missed! ♥

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aduu Avagnar - 01-07-2015

Yangh has an awesome house and let me see it Big Grin I r happy.

also, she has adopted someone icly XD that is teh cools