Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-02-2015

You don't see blind characters nowadays, and I like how Bri makes her character unique by using a way for her to see without sight!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Edvyn - 04-03-2015

sm nick makes me think of dr. nick and s&m, both great things
[Image: latest?cb=20120509073411]
hi everybody!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 04-03-2015

Edvyn's avatar is fucking ghastly. Also a pretty cool person to bullshit with. Don't let the exterior fool you, Ed cares about lore and continuity more than most other roleplayers I've met.

warren castille

remove the c, a and t

warren sille

let's turn that around

WARREN ELLIS

[Image: Warren_Ellis_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg]

i worked it out!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 04-03-2015

FUCK

I'VE BEEN MADE. CHEESE IT!

CactuarCactuarCactuarCactuarCactuar

WHERE'S MY TRANSMETROPOLITAN MOVIE WARREN WHERE IS IT

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 04-03-2015

(04-03-2015, 09:37 AM)Edvyn Wrote: WHERE'S MY TRANSMETROPOLITAN MOVIE WARREN WHERE IS IT

She is feisty this one.

And that avatar.. *boggles*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 04-03-2015

Nebbs right here did a fine job surviving the WoD run I just happened to be in too. Well a fine job until I decided to poke him and unwittingly kill him but well...good job for lasting that far and probably lasting long if I hadn't poked you.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 04-03-2015

I want to say to Nebbs, Warren, Unnamed Mercenary and the whole community who I talked to and who replied to me with thoughtful constructive replies....you are all awesome and I appreciate your feedback and putting up with me. I meant a lot hearing from folks and even though the replies took time away from you, most were lengthy, well though out replies and I read every one of them....even the toughest ones.

And I thank you. I will put my Eeyore costume away and act like a grown adult going forward. *hugs* Thank you all for taking the time. I appreicate it.

PS - And if you didn't get a PM from me asking for feedback, don't feel left out. I couldn't possibly email everyone lol.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 04-03-2015

For asking for, facing and taking on board feedback. I often wish I had the courage to put myself out there like that, but scary.

And adults are fine, but never loose the child within.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Alothia - 04-03-2015

Nebbs is awesome to talk to any time. Always trying to be so positive, and definitely a positive influence. Heart

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Makyn Loneseeker - 04-03-2015

Alothia is a wonderful person to talk to, and even though she couldn't find that person, she still went through the trouble of looking <3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 04-03-2015

(04-03-2015, 12:06 PM)Makyn Wrote: Alothia is a wonderful person to talk to, and even though she couldn't find that person, she still went through the trouble of looking <3
Mak is a butthead but a lovable one. He is fun to rp with and always good for a laugh. ^_^

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 04-03-2015

I am always down for people playing different characters, and blind is certainly one I didn't expect to see in this game!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-03-2015

Kellach's name reminds me of the famous PGA golfer, Tiger Woods! Smile