Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Meishali - 04-03-2015

I don't know much about you, but Solis' smile on his wiki pic is absolutely adorable and suits the character well!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Domri Blackblade - 04-03-2015

(04-03-2015, 07:14 PM)Meishali Wrote: I don't know much about you, but Solis' smile on his wiki pic is absolutely adorable and suits the character well!

I bet you aren't a terrible artist and are in fact a great one!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Maril - 04-03-2015

Domri is just really awesome. I love the new avatar (Saw the full thing on tumblr), so very nice.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-03-2015

I think Sastra's Shortlander is an interesting character to say the least! Poking at the fact that she's smaller than my three Hyur Midlanders is fun and cool! Haha!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ryanti - 04-03-2015

Being able to play so many characters is mind boggling, Nick, and something I'll never be able to do. Massive props!

And also, I love the art on your wikis! Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cest - 04-03-2015

Always nice to see someone return to the community and you have a damn nice wiki as well!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-04-2015

love the quote in your sig, also the first name is fun to say....reminds me of a name you'd find in a dr suess book tbh but that makes it more dapper!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 04-04-2015

(04-04-2015, 04:20 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: ...

Love your sig, don't hide your love away... unless you like the song Smile

[youtube]jz7IjXu0DfQ[/youtube]

Miss your upside down sig also Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 04-04-2015

Nebbs here started an LS of positivity. Which I'm sure caught the attention of the boss (Eleni in this case). In any case, I've also seen some threads by you that tries to give people some place they can get this positivity. So props to you for doing what I'm probably not authorized to do.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 04-04-2015

(04-04-2015, 07:27 AM)Ramuhnuh Wrote: Nebbs here started an LS of positivity. Which I'm sure caught the attention of the boss (Eleni in this case). In any case, I've also seen some threads by you that tries to give people some place they can get this positivity. So props to you for doing what I'm probably not authorized to do.

You are just special and I have no problems giving you unauthorized hugs and cake.. we wont tell her who is in charge.. okay?

[edit] oops sorry did not mean to chain reply, the cakes made me do it.. naughty cakes!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 04-04-2015

Damn I just read up on that LS and... that sounds actually like a good idea. Kudos on that.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cato - 04-04-2015

You seem to tell it as you see it and that's a quality I really admire. It helps in keeping a conversation/debate feel fresh.

Your character also looks pretty distinct so that's a bonus too!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 04-04-2015

Graeham similarly isn't afraid of spouting a controversial opinion, and better, he sticks around to discuss the stance.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Edgar - 04-04-2015

Warren. Warren is steadfast. Warren is earnest. Warren is tough, big, and Twelve save you if you set him off. Warren is everything I think of when I hear the words "Highlander Paladin", a veritable wall of manliness that not even the sharpest of fangs can pierce.

And he still finds time to be sweet to his wife.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-04-2015

In the short while I RPed with Edgar, he provided such unique characters, plus it was fun for Sakura to hug Koporo like crazy! Big Grin