Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 04-04-2015

(04-04-2015, 02:31 PM)SM Nick Wrote: In the short while I RPed with Edgar, he provided such unique characters, plus it was fun for Sakura to hug Koporo like crazy! Big Grin
Still don't think I ever got to RP with Nick yet on any of their toons but I've been watching them on the forums like a creep--I mean! an admirer and they seem awesome :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kyrio Lamansque - 04-04-2015

An asskicker in the Grindstone!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Y'lani - 04-04-2015

Kyrio has such a cute character! I'm almost certain Y'lani would pinch his ears and find some reason to ruthlessly berate him -- provided she doesn't hurt his feelings in the midst of it!

:crosses fingers that he can take it: Chocobo

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Maril - 04-04-2015

Y'lani is just the best. I really enjoy her company both icly and oocly Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Renata Lynn - 04-04-2015

Nailah's avatar is beautiful, and she was one of the first to welcome me to the RPC. Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-04-2015

Remove the l in Elora and add ze in between the o and a, and you get Eorzea! Lol

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Sorora - 04-04-2015

SM Nick has awesome looking characters! =D

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Domri Blackblade - 04-04-2015

(04-04-2015, 05:37 PM)Sorora Wrote: SM Nick has awesome looking characters! =D

Have not me you, but your character looks like fun! Maybe we will bump into each other one day.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-04-2015

Domri has such a badass mustache and physique~!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-05-2015

pretty dapper that solis can play multiple characters but sakura also has a split personality. can't wait to see more on that OuO

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 04-05-2015

Clio is like supapritty and welcoming.

And makes the Fisherman's Hat work super well.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ryanti - 04-05-2015

(04-05-2015, 12:28 AM)Kellach Woods Wrote: Clio is like supapritty and welcoming.

And makes the Fisherman's Hat work super well.

"While before, he was just a hunky, beefy farm boy fresh off the boat, it wasn't long before it dawned on him that on Eorzea, he could be anything he wanted.

And what he wanted to be was fabulous."

Best line I've heard in a wiki ever. lol.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 04-05-2015

Ryanti has a very eye catching character. And it's nice to see how after such a long time away, he's just jumped right back into the forums. 

So, instead of waiting for a welcome back, he's just like Hi! I'm back! Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 04-05-2015

(04-05-2015, 01:31 AM)Eleni Wrote: Ryanti has a very eye catching character. And it's nice to see how after such a long time away, he's just jumped right back into the forums. 

So, instead of waiting for a welcome back, he's just like Hi! I'm back! Big Grin
the millionth post to say this; dat smile.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 04-05-2015

Easter food.. you made it a thing, as well as many people drooled.

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=10951