Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Domri Blackblade - 04-05-2015

(04-05-2015, 01:54 AM)Nebbs Wrote: Easter food.. you made it a thing, as well as many people drooled.

You have a whole LS centered around one of my favorite things. Cake. I guess hugs are okay, but I can't eat hugs. But still, you're awesome.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 04-05-2015

(04-05-2015, 01:55 AM)Domri Blackblade Wrote:
(04-05-2015, 01:54 AM)Nebbs Wrote: Easter food.. you made it a thing, as well as many people drooled.

You have a whole LS centered around one of my favorite things. Cake. I guess hugs are okay, but I can't eat hugs. But still, you're awesome.
Fun to rp with and fixed Bri's visor
but took a week to do it.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-05-2015

is such a rough and tumble tomboy ic, i love it! Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 04-05-2015

Clio senpai, I'm pretty sure I've said this already, but you give me sweetness overdose and every time I see a post of yours on the RPC, I want to hug you. 

May I hug you, pwease? :3

And that Erik and Clio in bed picture! *starts fanning self, but melts nonetheless*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Maril - 04-06-2015

Never RP'ed with Eleni, but sure would like to Smile 
Marshmallows are pretty great too.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 04-06-2015

Sastra is like the greatest woman ever. She is so bubbly and helpful. She is also a great leader and supporter. *Coddles the fuck out of Sastra* And she is like my number one favorite Highlander ever.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 04-06-2015

I will be as simple as possible. Duskwright is a cutie pie. :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 04-06-2015

Eleni is a Cuter Cutiepie! I bet she's a strawberry cutiepie!

Bouncy

Duskwright is the cutest cutie pie times infinity.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-06-2015

Eleni is a Queen Cutiepie~!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 04-06-2015

Nick is almost charmingly naive, in a refreshing way. Innocence, it burns ussss.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 04-06-2015

Warren! *squeeehugs* Always love Warren! He's helpful and frank, which is refreshing.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Alothia - 04-06-2015

Melodia is super nice and open to talking about most anything! Heart

Alothia sensei is super cute adorable and sweet mod sensei! As far as I've seen, she is one of the nicest and most helpful people on the RPC and I have never seen her unhappy. Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 04-06-2015

Look at that avatar of Eleni's...especially if grumpy.

LOOK AT IT!

And try not to smile.

Impossible isn't it? Hehe. Smile