Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - C'kayah Polaali - 04-06-2015

Eleni is extremely cheerful and goes out of her way to make RP happen! Many kudos!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ryanti - 04-06-2015

I can always expect C'kayah to have thoughtful and insightful posts in nearly all threads I come across, and I really enjoy reading what he has to say!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 04-06-2015

Ryanti's jumped right back into the swing of things. It's encouraging.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Maril - 04-06-2015

Quite like your wiki Smile And runs some awesome grindstone tourneys I finally got to see last time!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-06-2015

Nice wiki, Nailah! I just love to compliment!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 04-06-2015

This guy seems to have a good grasp on posting productively and in a positive manner!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 04-06-2015

Kellach right here did a number of things awesomely. Like unwittingly proving that elusive jump has very situational usefulness. Also he has some tanking philosophies I can really get behind. Also this guy helped me out doing WoD and really getting the ball rolling on Ramona's Coke and Pot(ash) dealership by running CC with me despite our healer and I quote him(healer) "I dont want to be a whm." kudos to sticking it out with me.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - T'caska Khevo - 04-06-2015

Kurt Steel is super nice and friendly, barely got to RP with him but hoping to change that in the future!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 04-06-2015

Thanks to T'caska my character carries bat poo in the or pockets... ah random RP I love you so.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Lady Rivienne - 04-06-2015

Nebbs takes lovely screenshots ( <3 ) and is very kind, and generous, with compliments of their own~

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 04-06-2015

(04-06-2015, 11:08 PM)R.Delacroux Wrote: Nebbs takes lovely screenshots ( <3 )  and is very kind, and generous, with compliments of their own~
And you missy have a beautiful signature!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Domri Blackblade - 04-06-2015

(04-06-2015, 11:10 PM)Brianna Dunham Wrote: And you missy have a beautiful signature!

Has a knack for... poetic writing. I am jealous of her talent.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 04-06-2015

(04-06-2015, 11:14 PM)Domri Blackblade Wrote:
(04-06-2015, 11:10 PM)Brianna Dunham Wrote: And you missy have a beautiful signature!

Has a knack for... poetic writing. I am jealous of her talent.
Likes to order pizza that comes 30 minutes or less.

Wise man.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 04-06-2015

HER NAME'S BRIHANNA

AND SHE LOVES TO FIGHT. But really I <3 the rough and tumble gals of this server and she is no exception.

(04-06-2015, 10:27 PM)Ramuhnuh Wrote: by running CC with me despite our healer and I quote him(healer) "I dont want to be a whm."
You're missing the context that said healer was a CONJURER at the time.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 04-06-2015

(04-06-2015, 11:28 PM)Kellach Woods Wrote: HER NAME'S BRIHANNA

AND SHE LOVES TO FIGHT. But really I <3 the rough and tumble gals of this server and she is no exception.

(04-06-2015, 10:27 PM)Ramuhnuh Wrote: by running CC with me despite our healer and I quote him(healer) "I dont want to be a whm."
You're missing the context that said healer was a CONJURER at the time.

I take some painkillers whenever I remember, that damned conjurer...anyway...

Kellach here also knows how to rock a tank outfit. That yellow seems to suit him at any rate, nice mix of some Phlegethon gear along with the other DoW gear names that escape my mind for some reason or other.