Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 04-07-2015

Kurt is a really fun person and positively awesome to RP with! Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-07-2015

eleni has squishy cheeks that are cute *squishes cheeks* >u<

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 04-07-2015

The Queen of Dapper, Clio! has such a pretty highlander. (I'm not a fan of highlanders.) I've actually considered creating or atleast playing around in Character Creation with a Female Highlander because of her~

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-07-2015

duskwright's new sig makes their catboy look like they're half horse cause they has a horse butt in that angle.....moq-taur? OuO either way it makes me giggle when i see it

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Maril - 04-07-2015

Clio always seems so bouncy and happy. It's good to have that around Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 04-07-2015

Nailah reminds me of a Mom, Like the really cool Mom that plays Video Games. @w@ She is that awesomesauce.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 04-07-2015

Duskwright here helped me do an ST run wherein I finally got an unidentified allagan something to get my Conquerer for Kurt. As always, this is one is helpful cookie. Helpful one is helpful.

Kurt always has interesting names. First he was food. And, uh, I don't know what Ramuhnuh is. My favorite was the Ice Cream Sandwich. :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 04-07-2015

(04-07-2015, 05:15 AM)Eleni Wrote: Kurt always has interesting names. First he was food. And, uh, I don't know what Ramuhnuh is. My favorite was the Ice Cream Sandwich. :3

Is Ruhmuhnuh(Ramona) not Ramuhnuh.

Anyway Eleni here is a positive person and more to the point she keeps interesting company. Which is not surprising seeing as she is interesting herself. Keep up the interestingness boss.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Berrod Armstrong - 04-07-2015

Kurt's names always make me laugh. Chicken Nugger was my favorite.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Domri Blackblade - 04-07-2015

Berrod's art keeps me entertained and is amazing!

I didn't notice when Domri joined the RPC, but boy, has he joined the RPC with a bang! Full of confidence and vigor!! Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Berrod Armstrong - 04-07-2015

Eleni is a breath of fresh air and an absolute pleasure to roleplay with.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Lady Rivienne - 04-07-2015

Berrod's use of imagery and style, in his writing, paints a clear picture of the story he is telling. Always love reading his tales.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Bexy - 04-07-2015

One of the most wonderful people i've ever had the delight to meet. Rivienne is lovely, well spoken, and one of the most sincerely kind folk i've met here! And that is saying -something-.

Also pretty. But we already knew that.

She's RPed with me, helped out with dungeons, and randomly giggled about nonsense with me.

11/10, would reccomend.