Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 04-07-2015

Bexy is super pretty and her screenshots are always nice! Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-07-2015

Melodia looks very cute without much clothes on! Heh! Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 04-07-2015

SM's character looks very cute with that bandana on. Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-07-2015

(04-07-2015, 09:30 AM)Eleni Wrote: SM's character looks very cute with that bandana on. Smile

Aw why thank you! Your character is also cute~! Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 04-07-2015

This guy here has some very nice concepts with his characters. I especially like the whole Sun Wukong/Son Goku basis for his Rena character. That fierce look though...such intensity!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Makyn Loneseeker - 04-07-2015

Kurt is amazing an prescribed the AF armor <3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Maril - 04-07-2015

Makyn is really awesome to RP with Big Grin I'm still laughing at the happenstances/reactions from last saturday :p

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Berrod Armstrong - 04-07-2015

Nailah is a pleasure to roleplay with, her character fits in so well with the world!

Berrod gave me a hug in game last night and that was a nice surprise.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 04-07-2015

Guess who's gonna post the 1000th post and the 999th reply on this thread? Smile

Melodia is a very sweet lady. I sometimes notice that she worries a lot about people being mad at her and she's shy and worried, but Mel, you don't have to be. You have a family and a home here on the RPC. 

Melodia is like this melody of the RPC. Smile

Now, in commemoration of how awesome this thread has been, kudos to all you people complimenting and stuffs, it's been so nice and kind of everyone to make this such a wonderful thread! :3

And, of course, massive kudos to Y'lani for making such a lovely positive thread in the first place! I salute you, Ma'am!!

Then I will get the 1000th reply by giving you a hug and saying thank you.

*hugs*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 04-07-2015

(04-07-2015, 12:11 PM)Melodia Wrote: Then I will get the 1000th reply by giving you a hug and saying thank you.

*hugs*
Got the 1000th complimentary post!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Zhavi - 04-07-2015

Your wiki is so pretty and I love the way you set your character up.

also every time I see you post I freaking love staring at your character. Awesome outfit.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 04-07-2015

1004! ARMBAR

Zhavi is one of the most-thought-out characters I've seen active on this place. I can only hope to one day have those writing chops.

MOSS COVERED THREE HANDLED FAMILY CREDENZA

Show Content

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 04-07-2015

(04-07-2015, 12:31 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: 1004! ARMBAR

Zhavi is one of the most-thought-out characters I've seen active on this place. I can only hope to one day have those writing chops.
Warren looks good in feathers and is a heartthrob every woman and man wants....meow,

Great guy all around!