Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 04-07-2015

Warren is a sage. Enough said.

Edit: I really want to RP with Bri, she's awesome. More enough said.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 04-07-2015

(04-07-2015, 12:34 PM)Eleni Wrote: Warren is a sage. Enough said.
Was just compliment snipped but loves me anyway.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - T'caska Khevo - 04-07-2015

Bri is really good at writing out combat, even if it includes dropping huge loogies down people throats!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Zhavi - 04-07-2015

Quote:She still lives her life without a care in the world, seeing things for what they are instead of the dangerous things they could be.

I love, love, love this about your character. Like I just wanna... I just wanna take your character out for a spin -- she looks super duper fun. Also I love that most of your pictures of her are with that sassy little grin. Heee.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melkire - 04-07-2015

Zhavi writes my favorite forum IC posts, her threads with everyone always make for amazing reads, and her character's personal pieces/stories are just... hnnnnngh. And Zhi is so sleazy and low key, too!

Great writer and roleplayer.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 04-07-2015

OSRIC! Hehe he once told me Ruru looked so old when he had white hair. That was a fun moment for me when I barely knew anyone. Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-07-2015

As of right now I am 1 post away from 200! Thanks everyone for supporting me!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 04-07-2015

He did it and broke the 200 mark with insightful and friendly posts.

Hell I can't go a week without being a downer so that's a very good thing to have!

You can do it if you just try and be happy! I believe in ya Woods!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 04-07-2015

(04-07-2015, 08:53 PM)SM Nick Wrote: You can do it if you just try and be happy! I believe in ya Woods!
Quick! Call Zordon! We have kids with Attitude!

/powerrangerstheme

<3

Yay Bri for doing the PR theme~! My 6 characters shall become a sentai lmao! <3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Makyn Loneseeker - 04-07-2015

(04-07-2015, 12:44 PM)Melodia Wrote: OSRIC! Hehe he once told me Ruru looked so old when he had white hair. That was a fun moment for me when I barely knew anyone. Smile
Melodia, I haven't met you in game, yet (Something I'd like to change at some vague point in time, nudge nudge, idk), but I've seen you around RPC, always helping people when they need help.

(04-07-2015, 06:40 PM)Kellach Woods Wrote: He did it and broke the 200 mark with insightful and friendly posts.

Hell I can't go a week without being a downer so that's a very good thing to have!
Kellach.

You like to put up with all shenanigans. <3 And you'd want to play along with the HQ whip (less excited about that one).

(04-07-2015, 10:11 PM)Brianna Dunham Wrote:
(04-07-2015, 08:53 PM)SM Nick Wrote: You can do it if you just try and be happy! I believe in ya Woods!
Quick! Call Zordon! We have kids with Attitude!

/powerrangerstheme

<3
Bri, you've been awesome to Roleplay with so far, always making me laugh when you do something incredible.

And give people your Roll curse. <3

(04-07-2015, 10:17 PM)SM Nick Wrote: As of right now I am 1 post away from 200! Thanks everyone for supporting me!
EYYY, complimenntt someoonnneee, yeh can't just do that. -points at the title of the thread-

Don't think I've met you in game yet, but you seem pretty cool around the RPC.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 04-07-2015

Bakyn...this guy trumps all my usernames.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Maril - 04-07-2015

Never properly met in game (I think?) but seems to have some interesting characters Smile Someday!

(04-07-2015, 11:38 PM)Nailah Wrote: Never properly met in game (I think?) but seems to have some interesting characters Smile Someday!
Never meet either. Seems awesome.

WE MUST MEET