Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Meishali - 04-07-2015

(04-07-2015, 11:47 PM)Brianna Dunham Wrote:
(04-07-2015, 11:38 PM)Nailah Wrote: Never properly met in game (I think?) but seems to have some interesting characters Smile Someday!
Never meet either. Seems awesome.

WE MUST MEET

I banned you for having a rad mask in the other thread but... I really like your character's style! Cool wiki layout too!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Domri Blackblade - 04-08-2015

(04-07-2015, 11:51 PM)Meishali Wrote:
(04-07-2015, 11:47 PM)Brianna Dunham Wrote:
(04-07-2015, 11:38 PM)Nailah Wrote: Never properly met in game (I think?) but seems to have some interesting characters Smile Someday!
Never meet either. Seems awesome.

WE MUST MEET

I banned you for having a rad mask in the other thread but... I really like your character's style! Cool wiki layout too!

THIS GIRL IS FUN TO RP WITH.
RP WITH HER.

NOW.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 04-08-2015

Domri has incorporated himself nicely into the compliment thread. That makes him awesome. Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - T'caska Khevo - 04-08-2015

Eleni is just too cute! Makes we want to outdo her cuteness constantly but I always fail! Sad

T'caska is super duper cute!! There is no failing at cuteness! :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Erik Mynhier - 04-08-2015

Eleni gives better advice then she thinks.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Val - 04-08-2015

(04-08-2015, 04:56 AM)Erik Mynhier Wrote: Eleni gives better advice then she thinks.

Erik works hard for the community, and it certainly does not go unnoticed! I'm very thankful for him and the ball that he's putting together. I only wish I could attend ;-;

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Berrod Armstrong - 04-08-2015

(04-08-2015, 05:33 AM)Val Wrote:
(04-08-2015, 04:56 AM)Erik Mynhier Wrote: Eleni gives better advice then she thinks.

Erik works hard for the community, and it certainly does not go unnoticed! I'm very thankful for him and the ball that he's putting together. I only wish I could attend ;-;
Val's catman always has me in stitches.

Berrod is 100% buff, rough, tough and scruff! Thumbsup

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-08-2015

The first four letters of C'eleni's name is the same as Celestia's name! How cute!

I do not know who Celestia is, but SM getting happy about such a little thing is cute in itself. Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 04-08-2015

Eleni is cute! That is all.

Lies.....she is cute but that was not all. I demand a gif of cute Eleni face! Moogle

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 04-08-2015

Melodia --- Is getting married! ♥♥

[Image: celebrate.gif]

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Zhavi - 04-08-2015

Nebbs is one of those people I don't always agree with, but always respect. <3 Always love to see you weigh in on stuff!

Bouncy

Nebbs is celebrating Melodia getting married!

Edit: Zhavi is really nice and caring. I always feel secure and safe when I think of Zhavi. Maybe because Zhavi is very very considerate and understanding.