Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Hohenheim Van Junius - 01-07-2015

Nako'li is cool peeps Cool

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Berrod Armstrong - 01-07-2015

I don't know who this guy is but I love his name!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 01-07-2015

Berrod is... *swoon*

One evening Aya was just finishing her shift at the Quick Sand, when she noticed two rugged looking fellas standing by the pillar.  They'd just run into each other and seemed to know one another.  There was a rough looking Miqo'te, and a ruggedly handsome Highlander.  At the time I had not yet heard of either of them.

They began to talk to one another, and I wish that I had kept a log of the conversation.  It was both hilarious, and interesting.  It seemed to reveal so much about the two, while striking an amazing tone of what the people of the Ul'dahn streets must be like (in their full rough-and-tumbled-ness) and yet made Aya so uneasy that she didn't want to approach them!

In the end, although I do not remember the words, I know that the effect was my favorite RP conversation that I've ever overhead or taken part in, and then the two of them said their farewells and parted ways.

Since then I've been fortunate enough to meet those two ruffians: my friends Val and Berrod ^_^

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 01-07-2015

Aya is also....*swoon* Smile   She's also super nice and friendly making her a catch. *Ruru swoops in and takes her away*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 01-08-2015

I like the blue. Blue is calming therefore the pic is calming therefore I like it. Thumbsup

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 01-08-2015

Gotta admire the perseverance. He stuck wit it and it's nice to see new people be welcomed and start to get RP even if they originally have no contacts here!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aysun - 01-08-2015

Maker of excellent puns.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Y'lani - 01-08-2015

Aysun has talent with the character creator. It can't be coincidence that her character is gorgeous in every screenshot. Teach meee!

The player herself is brilliant - because she always has a witty comment up her sleeve. If she weren't a part of the RPC, I would find myself laughing a little less. Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 01-08-2015

Y'lani, you are sweet and adorable, and I love you for making such a nice thread, which is full of happiness and love. Heart

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Pumpkinweed - 01-08-2015

(01-08-2015, 02:38 AM)Eleni Wrote: Y'lani, you are sweet and adorable, and I love you for making such a nice thread, which is full of happiness and love. Heart

I don't reckon we've met, but you look like a miqo'te that needs some pumpkins! You'll thank me later... oh! Your pilus shines vibrantly!Geek

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 01-08-2015

I like that you sell pumpkins. Pumpkins are delicious when cooked right and they're healthy to boot. Where can I buy your pumpkins...in bulk?

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 01-13-2015

Kurt Steel is one sexy slice of warrior pie and has an extremely cute Character as a profile picture. @w@

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 01-14-2015

Slime earrings are a refreshing change from the common studs or High Allagan stuffs.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 01-14-2015

Warren sure knows how to notice the little details.

He's also a good player if I didn't say this already.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 01-14-2015

I haven't met Kellach yet, but I swear he looks fabulous! Teach me your ways master!

/grovel