Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 04-08-2015

(04-08-2015, 10:42 AM)Eleni Wrote: ....

Inventor of the Smile hugs!!  What's not to love with that!

(ps been holding that one ready for days Tongue)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - T'caska Khevo - 04-08-2015

Nebbs is always fun, IC or OOC and she is a great person to talk to OOC about IC things, she's a great listener

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 04-08-2015

Nebbs is the person who proved that Cake and Hugs are both very closely associated all the way down to molecular level, with them being isotopes, polymorphs, synonyms and comprising of similar forms of energy.

And Nebbs proved all that. Someone give him the Nobel Prize of Hugs!

Edit: T'caska is cute times infinity smile. There. No one can beat her cuteness now. Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 04-08-2015

The boss is probably one of the most radiant and random people on RPC and somehow answering her what if threads is very entertaining. Just thinking of the possibilities. She stimulates minds everyone!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 04-08-2015

(04-08-2015, 11:00 AM)Ramuhnuh Wrote: ....

Nebula, had a nice walk up RP with Ramuhnuh, at first I thought she was just an opportunistic gil maker, but then we got to discussing the people who depend on her for their livelihood. Very nicely done.

I am certain... that one day, when I retire from my SMILE mission, Kurt will take up the reigns and do the legacy of the SMILE proud. I am certain. He is the best right hand man a person could hope for. *nod nod*

...but you know... that's IF that retirement day comes. Big Grin Otherwise I know that Kurt will always be helpful and sweet. Smile

Edit: Nebbs... Well, first I thought Nebbs was a cute girl, then I thought of him as a cute guy, now I find out he has a daughter, so he's full of surprises, but in a good way. And he's still cute. :3

Man... my phone really hates the font. -.-

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-08-2015

eleni is so diligent using her phone. don't feel bad about the font, mine hates spelling xD

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kishi - 04-08-2015

(04-08-2015, 12:54 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: eleni is so diligent using her phone. don't feel bad about the font, mine hates spelling xD
Clio is awesome! Good artist and a good sport when I pick on her! Though she still has yet to say hello ic to me!

Kishi is the ban master. He always has a ban or two up his sleeves. And he's funny. :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kishi - 04-08-2015

(04-08-2015, 01:14 PM)Eleni Wrote: Kishi is the ban master. He always has a ban or two up his sleeves. And he's funny. :3
Dawww Eleni always has the kind things to say!Heart

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-08-2015

Kishi just looks stylin'! I can imagine Kishi wielding a ban hammer as their weapon!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-08-2015

five wikis.....i'm having a time organizing mine, how do you manage five??? o__O; dapper props for that >u<

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-08-2015

(04-08-2015, 08:29 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: five wikis.....i'm having a time organizing mine, how do you manage five??? o__O; dapper props for that >u<

Soon it shall be six. I just do it steady. Sexy Clio is sexy with her bikni tops! Almost as sexy as Sakura or Rena lol! (Still a compliment btw)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aaron - 04-08-2015

Sakura is waifu. I seriously do not know why I am so infatuated with her. Like seriously it's just there.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 04-08-2015

"Aaron here is trying to do Dark and Edgy all the time. I think he's improving but I also think getting rid of the table cloth jutting out of his pants would do wonders for the kind of image he's going for."

-Ramona Spencer

On an OOC note: I am always entertained when I throw Ramona at Aaron and see what happens. I do like the whole spontaneous white haired sibling relationship going on between them and to think this was all just the product of randomness.

Truly this man is a blast to RP with.