Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Enla - 04-08-2015

Kurt constantly makes me laugh when we talk, even though I've been away for awhile and thus owe them lots of RP and still need to see their new outfit they were telling me about. I highly, highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for someone to RP with - you won't be disappointed!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-08-2015

Not everyday you can meet an actual map-maker! Props!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Flashhelix - 04-08-2015

nick has a picture of a bitchin' turban in his avatar, and I like turbans

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Meishali - 04-08-2015

You have one of the coolest avatars in the forum, tbh.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 04-08-2015

Meishali has one fancy ass signature and one pretty character. @w@

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ryanti - 04-09-2015

There's something charming about Amh'ra's face. Hmm I can't put a finger on it but... your character's face has a pull to it. It's a soothing, positive pull. I like it!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - T'caska Khevo - 04-09-2015

Ryanti looks like he would make a great younger brother. Like the kind you can pick on sometimes but he brushes it off and then he just follows you everywhere but you secretly love him for it.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Maril - 04-09-2015

The rumor from the chocobo on T'caska's wiki made me giggle Big Grin Brilliant

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-09-2015

Nailah has nice red hair, and this is coming from another redhead too! (Not IRL though lol)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 04-09-2015

this guy loves hair

TOO BAD I HAVE THE PONYTAIL NOW.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-09-2015

Hey you dashin' woods I beat ya to it! Nice hair though

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Makyn Loneseeker - 04-09-2015

the patterns on the bandANA thhoouugghh!

Also 16000 views exactly

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Maril - 04-09-2015

I appreciate that Makyn has the same desire for rounding up numbers as I have. A shame I had to break it by going in to say this :p Also, very good RP, even when I am sleepy and have to bow out early.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Renata Lynn - 04-09-2015

Nailah's custom title has all the wins.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 04-09-2015

Now I may jist be exhibiting my lack of knowledge but that Mercwork LS she has probably centralizes where mercs can go find work or something. I think. Also seems like a cool person on the two times I've met her. All OOCly due to tells and my severe shyness at times.

EDIT Eorla Brynn, I've seen her around the QS I've even indirectly rped with her (remember Bernard Quillweave?) And I think she'd make a nice conversation partner also your title. I like!