Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Bryn - 04-09-2015

'Ramuhnuh' is a really satisfying name. Say it aloud; 'Ramuhnuh'. So good.

Also cool sigs.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Zhavi - 04-09-2015

Your avatar is one of my favorites. So pretty.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Renata Lynn - 04-09-2015

(04-09-2015, 12:38 PM)Ramuhnuh Wrote: EDIT Eorla Brynn, I've seen her around the QS I've even indirectly rped with her (remember Bernard Quillweave?) And I think she'd make a nice conversation partner also your title. I like!
Oh hai there!! *wave*

Zhavi's av has an impish look, like there is mischief to be managed. *thumbs up*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aaron - 04-09-2015

Her signature is so true.

Even IC Aaron constantly asks have people never heard of something called a shirt?

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 04-09-2015

Aaron's a pretty chill guy, no pun intended, and took me being a colossal dickbag to him in stride.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Lady Rivienne - 04-09-2015

(04-09-2015, 12:55 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: Aaron's a pretty chill guy, no pun intended, and took me being a colossal dickbag to him in stride.

Warren made me giggle in one of the reputation points given. Brighten my day immediately.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SicketySix - 04-09-2015

Has a pretty sig!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nataru - 04-09-2015

Manasas as a nice hat and bigger boobs than Nat T_T

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-09-2015

HeartNataru's pic!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Renata Lynn - 04-09-2015

In that sig, Solis looks like he's up to something. Devious. And that's pretty cool.

Nice sig yourself! Like that quote!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ryanti - 04-09-2015

Nick certainly has a talent in his screenshots. I would imagine him to be a natural at portraits. They're just very well done.

Thanks! Also Ryanti put some good effort into his backstory!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 04-11-2015

This guy has 1 more character than I do. Now that's just awesome right there.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 04-11-2015

(04-11-2015, 04:44 AM)Ramuhnuh Wrote: ...

What more can I say, good to RP with and a great positive person on these forums, always there to help and smile! Joy!