Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 04-11-2015

Don't think I've ever seen anyone with that much of a positive impact on a forum from just being around.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Maril - 04-11-2015

(04-11-2015, 07:42 AM)Kellach Woods Wrote: Don't think I've ever seen anyone with that much of a positive impact on a forum from just being around.

Kellach seems to be a pretty cool dude ^^ It's been a pleasure having him show up to some of our casual nights.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-11-2015

I don't know how but Nailah always seems to cheer me up.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 04-12-2015

Solis has 6 characters!

6 characters!!

I can hardly manage one... 

How do you do it? It's awe inspiring.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-12-2015

eleni has the cutest face, i love her little profile pic >u<

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Enla - 04-12-2015

Clio always makes me smile when I see her post, and sometimes recoil in horror like when she posted that Tingle picture... MY BRAIN. MY EYES. AGHHHHH.
No seriously, she's awesome. <3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 04-12-2015

Cylin is awesome too. Awesome smile infinity awesome. Smile There, now no one can deny her awesomeness! Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 04-12-2015

Eleni here is interesting to roleplay with and very much a positive force in game and in forums. To that end, I'm hoping that I actually get some proper time to RP with her and all. Once I get pulled out of ST/WoD farming across three characters. 

Also, I'd like to believe that her picture on there is only a fraction of the actual power of her real smile. I'm talking about powering a small city for 20 years power, maybe even be substitute to ceruleum in powering stuff.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-12-2015

kurt is just amazing. though i've only gotten to rp with one of his characters, i'd love to have the opportunity to at least meet the others ic. also he's very cool headed despite the connection issuses he has to deal with on a frequent basis, i would have ragequit months ago but he still logs in regardless.also looks totally dapper in that red weaver suit

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-12-2015

Seeing Clio's reaction to Erik's proposal has inspired me for my own two lovebirds, Solis and Celes! Thanks Clio!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 04-13-2015

Nick has a really nice signature! I love the idea of a Head-shot line up. It almost inspires me to make one for myself.. if I had more alts... Either way! Inspirational~

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 04-13-2015

Duskwright always posts happy stuff, I've always seen Dusk positive, and it's always a nice thing to see happy positive people because it spreads happiness and positivity. :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-13-2015

eleni is just too adorable. she's like a little ray of sunshine >u< i'd love to see more of her ic

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Telluride - 04-13-2015

(04-13-2015, 01:53 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: eleni is just too adorable. she's like a little ray of sunshine >u< i'd love to see more of her ic

Clio knows how to throw the best parties.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ryanti - 04-13-2015

Anyone who hasn't read Telluride's 'About Me' section of his profile needs to. It was a surprise for me when I discovered it, and it's actually a real pleasant lil' read.