Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 04-13-2015

Ryanti is the only Miqo'te I've seen who can pull off that hairstyle, and trust me. I've tried and failed. Bravo~

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Maril - 04-13-2015

Duskwright is a really good friend and their wiki is very awesome Big Grin Amazing screenshots

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 04-13-2015

Even though Nailah mentioned that she doesn't have babies yet, I always get such a motherly feeling from her and I think she will definitely make an amazing mom. 

:3

Plus, she's also very sweet and kind.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 04-13-2015

Nya! Talked with Eleni in game this weekened when I soooooo needed her smiling ways. Thank you!! Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-13-2015

The name Melodia awakens a nice melody in me lol.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 04-14-2015

(04-13-2015, 06:58 AM)SM Nick Wrote: The name Melodia awakens a nice melody in me lol.
That avatar grin. I love arts!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 04-14-2015

That new shwank new look, stylish and sleek. That is all fot now.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-14-2015

those sigs are so dapper. not sure if i mentioned it before but i love the look of them....i wants one like that o3o

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-14-2015

Clio looks so smexy in that Coeurl top! Gotta get one for Rena!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - U'roh Tia - 04-16-2015

That Bandana looks amazing on Solis!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Parvacake - 04-16-2015

Love the avatar U'roh!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-16-2015

i lurk a lot on some of the bigger thread and i've noticed that whenever i see lilithium post; it's usually insightful in a direct manner but still managing to keep it civil for the most part. that's a hard skill to master and so is keeping your cool in some of the more heated debates. so props for that and on a side note it makes me curious to chitchat and get to know them sometime as well :3 either ic or occ as their main seems interesting as well from reading some of the rp threads >u<

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-16-2015

I've seen some of Clio's RP and she has a very unique character! I can't wait to RP with her with my 6 characters! Lol!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cymakara - 04-16-2015

Rena is an incredibly cute character, and I love seeing things posted about her on skype and elsewhere :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 04-16-2015

(04-16-2015, 06:38 AM)Cymakara Wrote: .........

Is a relayively new member but already making a positive impression with their posts.