Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cest - 04-16-2015

(04-16-2015, 12:25 PM)Aya Wrote:
(04-16-2015, 12:24 PM)Eleni Wrote: Nebbs has to be one of the nicest and genuinely sweet and caring people I have ever met. Without a doubt.
Cute, and fun, and gives terrific hugs!

Best Barmaid in The Quicksand, as well as a friendly person to see around the RPC!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 04-16-2015

That's a pirate name if I've ever seen one.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Martiallais - 04-16-2015

Warren's kept the Grindstone going strong. Takes a special person to put so much time and effort (and patience!) into other people beating each other up. Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 04-16-2015

(04-16-2015, 12:29 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: That's a pirate name if I've ever seen one.
Warren is a friendly guy who is out to help people.

Edit.
Zack is a comment sniper. ^_^

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Martiallais - 04-16-2015

(04-16-2015, 12:32 PM)Brianna Dunham Wrote:
(04-16-2015, 12:29 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: That's a pirate name if I've ever seen one.
Warren is a friendly guy who is out to help people.

Edit.
Zack is a comment sniper. ^_^

That Zack guy has a cool sword. Cool

I hear Brianna puts on some great fights!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nataru - 04-16-2015

Zarek has a pretty nifty avatar and is a good kicker of faces

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-16-2015

Nataru is so cool! Rena could use a friend like Nataru!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 04-16-2015

(04-16-2015, 12:53 PM)Nataru Wrote: ....

I finally get to say 3D glasses! like I used to have decades ago!

*moves hand closer so it looks like it is coming for you in 3D*  "deal with it! ooooOoOoOh!"

EDIT

SM Nick is too fast, but I love his enthusiasm *hugs*, please accept this assortment of cakes as an apology.

[Image: 137382.png]

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 04-16-2015

Nebbs made me smile last night with spontaneous rp in Limsa! YAY!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cymakara - 04-16-2015

I've been in the area with Melodia, watched her RP a bit while o was busy. She sounds fun and awesome Smile Def. want her and will to meet one day <3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Erik Mynhier - 04-16-2015

Will adds the spice of life and insanity. What more can you ask for?

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - ProvaDiServo - 04-16-2015

Erik puts the server on his back with those dope large scale parties, Pretty legit guy if I do say so myself

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-16-2015

This girl is literally a STARR! Lmao puns!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Oscare - 04-16-2015

Awesome and very well drawn forum avatar.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melkire - 04-16-2015

Underrated roleplayer. Roleplay with this hunk of dark chocolate!