Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Gegenji - 04-16-2015

My favorite murderhobo!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 04-16-2015

(04-16-2015, 03:43 PM)Gegenji Wrote: ....

Awesome wiki page.. puts me to shame, go check it out people

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-16-2015

The awesome samurai Lala whose pig is named the same as Niklas's surname!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 04-16-2015

(04-16-2015, 04:22 PM)SM Nick Wrote: The awesome samurai Lala whose pig is named the same as Niklas's surname!

You knew they had a pig! I had a halfling barbarian who rode a pig called Patch!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 04-17-2015

Nebbs is our cake. And our always available hugs. 

Nebbs and I should collaborate to make SMILE hug cakes, or SMILE cakes that hug, or hug cakes that SMILE. The possibilities are endless. Endless, I tell you!

Bouncy

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-17-2015

eleni always has super sweet stuff to say. i love finding her posts cause i know they're gonna be brimming with niceness and cute stuff >u<

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cymakara - 04-17-2015

Clio has did well with Erik to make me feel like I belong her, and help me ease into the game. They, together, also make me feel better about playing will the way I do. She's one of the people that I look for when I roleplay, who manage to put wind back in my sail when I feel like I'm better off giving up Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - N'rahmean - 04-17-2015

Nice avatar, yo.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - AutumnSparrow - 04-17-2015

Cactuar avatars are best avatars.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 04-17-2015

Autumn's Avatar is so precious! Makes me wanna play Theatrhythm again.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ryanti - 04-17-2015

Duskwight constantly updates his sigs and knows how to make captivating screenshots for every one of them!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 04-17-2015

His wiki has a family tree pic which is awesome and makes me jealous that I have no wiki yet!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 04-17-2015

(04-17-2015, 07:18 AM)Melodia Wrote: ....

Just happy for you

[Image: Mel.JPG]

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 04-17-2015

(04-17-2015, 08:57 AM)Nebbs Wrote:
(04-17-2015, 07:18 AM)Melodia Wrote: ....

Just happy for you

[Image: Mel.JPG]
Nebbs knows how crazy a rollercoaster this wedding's been, so her mentioning it means a lot. *Hugs*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Alothia - 04-17-2015

Melodia! So happy for you! I know you were worried about the wedding, so that makes me happy!

Your character is going to be a beautiful bride!!