Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 04-17-2015

(04-17-2015, 09:30 AM)Alothia Wrote: Melodia! So happy for you! I know you were worried about the wedding, so that makes me happy!

Your character is going to be a beautiful bride!!

And you will be the best mom, I just know this Heart

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cymakara - 04-17-2015

Nebb's posts make me all smiley x3 Thats my compliment <3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 04-17-2015

Cymakara has a cute avatar. @w@

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 04-17-2015

I don't think this person has ever made anything but extremely attractive characters. Coupled with the sigs, that's just too much.

*faints*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-17-2015

*revives Kellach*

You go get them Tiger! I mean Kellach lol! Your character is also attractive!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cest - 04-17-2015

(04-17-2015, 07:31 PM)SM Nick Wrote: *revives Kellach*

You go get them Tiger! I mean Kellach lol! Your character is also attractive!

Has so many characters and all of them rather unique from one another! Dunno how SM Nick does it, I can barely keep up with just having one character.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cymakara - 04-17-2015

Has an avatar that really makes me wanna make a pirate, which is saying something cause I hate RPing pirates xD

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Oscare - 04-17-2015

Also has an awesome avatar. A+.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-17-2015

Yet another awesome avatar! A++

A selection of babs with Kawaii faces I wanna pinch if i see one more avatar compliment im gonna tape someone to a cow :'D

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Maril - 04-17-2015

You have a really nice a- Wait.. Tape to a cow? *cough* Ahem. You seem to have a good sense of humor! And your character certainly looks interesting too.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kiera Hawkeye - 04-17-2015

I like Nailah's character concept (Ala Mhigo just appeals to me greatly), and she seems like our characters might get along somewhat if we ever have a chance to rp together

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kiera Hawkeye - 04-17-2015

Accursed double posts

One of the few people I can rely on to actually keep in contact with me, and doesn't leave me hanging to continue plots Smile <3<3<3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-18-2015

very imaginative character and has a lot of plot ideas not to mention has livened up the fc chat line very uniquely (mostly with more comments along the line of taping people to cows...) still pretty dapper all the way around. *withholds comment about icon*