Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 02-17-2015

Why did this thread stop? Keep it going, it's such a nice thread! Kudos once again, Y'lani! 

Chicken Nugger is always so peppy and active, it makes me peppy and active!

And Chicken Nugger's characters are all so pretty! So pretty!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Telluride - 02-17-2015

(02-17-2015, 12:05 PM)Eleni Wrote: Why did this thread stop? Keep it going, it's such a nice thread! Kudos once again, Y'lani! 

Chicken Nugger is always so peppy and active, it makes me peppy and active!

And Chicken Nugger's characters are all so pretty! So pretty!

I don't think there's a soul in Eorzea that can stop Eleni from trying to brighten everyone's day.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 02-17-2015

Tellirude is amazing...always positive and he made me feel happy after a devestating IC day in game. So he's one of the good ones. Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 02-17-2015

Melodia is like super awesome on the forums.

No sense to think that Melodia wouldn't be super awesome in the game.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-17-2015

kellach is always fun to chat with in the ls and one of the people i'm happy to get a chance to know c:

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melody - 02-17-2015

Clio is always fun to be around, both IC and OOC.

Big Grin

And I really want to draw her and Erik..
>///<

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Unnamed Mercenary - 02-17-2015

Melody is an awesome artist.

I hope we get to RP sometime! (like when we're actually both in the game at the same time)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 02-17-2015

Franzie's always such a good sport!  I remember thinking, "Who's this 'Unnamed Mercenary'" guy originally. I wasn't sure if he was some NPC character, or what exactly Smile

But eventually I got to meet him as Franz, and now he's not so unknown, and I'm glad for that!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 02-17-2015

Aya is probably the most inclusive RPer I've ever met.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Y'lani - 02-17-2015

Kellach is so great in the Tavern! He helps with dungeons and always has a witty comment or productive thing to say. It's refreshing.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - FreelanceWizard - 02-17-2015

Y'lani has the superpower to conjure an RP hotspot out of thin air. It's true! Last night, she asked to start up some RP in the Tavern LS, and about an hour later, the Camp Drybone tavern was hopping to the point where people were having trouble keeping up with the scroll.

That's some darn fine RP summoning. Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Edvyn - 02-17-2015

FlW seems like a reasonable guy and that is a good quality for admins to have

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Oscare - 02-17-2015

Our ever so lovely Lance here is a great admin who's always making sure the RPC is clean and neat looking -- both physically and drama[ly?].

EDIT: I GOT NINJA'D. Edda is a pretty neato person too, though.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Edvyn - 02-17-2015

(02-17-2015, 04:55 PM)Oscare Wrote: Edda is faster than me
CoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCool

edit: i forgot the compliment aaaaaaaaaaaa
oscare is a person i do not know and for this reason he is probably not bad because if he were bad i would know him well

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Flashhelix - 02-17-2015

ed is very good at the roleplayeth, yes