Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-18-2015

Will's character is really nice and innocent! He is so much like Niklas to Rena that she mistook Will for him! And Rena is in love with Niklas so that's bonus!

EDIT: Cute Cactuar avatar!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 04-18-2015

Nick has some really nice wikis! Such a nice read..

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cymakara - 04-18-2015

I just wanna pet Dusks character. I don't know why. I just wanna walk up and pet them!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-18-2015

Will is so cutey cutey cute! Awwwww! Blush

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cymakara - 04-19-2015

crap I think I may be running out of Compliments for you Nick... Um... Ummm... Rena looks amazing when she's buried in Plushies :'D

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 04-19-2015

This guy here works on plushies. I get the feeling he makes a lot of money out of them. A clever clerk right there.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 04-19-2015

Ramuhnuh, He of many names. Has the greatest motivation and drive I've ever seen. I wish I had a fraction of it. Also he has the best names ever.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 04-19-2015

Duskwright here( see what I did there?) is one generous crafter I remember that one you carried me from wvr 20 to 50....also how it never cost a single.

I'm reminded of that because I drained the mb of  courier leve items for gsm.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 04-19-2015

(04-19-2015, 11:55 AM)Ramuhnuh Wrote: Duskwright here( see what I did there?) is one generous crafter I remember that one you carried me from wvr 20 to 50....also how it never cost a single.

I'm reminded of that because I drained the mb of  courier leve items for gsm.
Steel's signature for some odd reason reminds me of Vash the Stampede..and no one can go wrong with Vash.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-19-2015

bri does such dapper lineart. >u< and i love her new in game outfit. sooo cute <3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 04-19-2015

Clio can help with any plot you desire provided it's interesting enough, no matter how far-fetched and how fast you spring it on her.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Monster Lady - 04-19-2015

Kellach has a way with words both OOCly and ICly Moogle

He has to be one of the nicest people I've met and is always a good sport with things. And has a pretty cute looking character to boot /nod nod

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cymakara - 04-19-2015

Lulu as a display Avatar? I don;t care who you are, take my internets! Lulu<3<3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-19-2015

Willy, I just wanna give you a cute wet WILLY out of friendship! Also a hug~!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Zaheela - 04-20-2015

If there is anything I have to say about Nick, is that I admire his willingness to follow his urge to draw. He may be starting out now, taking baby steps, but the very fact he's willing to pester me for help with his techniques and actually LISTEN to them. I've seen a lot of other people struggle and refuse to admit they need help, and it takes considerable thought to go up to someone and ask for help. We may not always agree, or the time may not be right, but I think the fact he realizes he wants help is a good thing.