Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cest - 04-20-2015

One of the friendliest artists around. Also has some of the best artwork I have seen in quite awhile.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-20-2015

such a dapper pirate with such a dapper parrot! can't wait to ic chat again! >u<

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Maril - 04-20-2015

Clio is very nice to talk with oocly ^^ IC interaction pending[sup]TM[/sup]

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cymakara - 04-20-2015

I wanna brush Nailah's hair... And not in a creepy way, just her character is so beautiful and I just wanna brush her hair D:

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 04-20-2015

Will here is apparently interesting when drunk. I need to get Kurt to get Will drunk and see what happens.

Granted, I'm damn sure he's interesting even when not drunk.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 04-20-2015

Kurt held it together even while ooc on shots, though dancing the manderville on the alter of the 12 with no shirt may be stretching it. *hugs*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-20-2015

Nebbs is so sweet and cute I wanna RP with her bad~!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 04-20-2015

Nebbs was a fantastic guest at the wedding yesterday and was I happy she made it. Smile

EDIT: SM Nick has a great avatar drawing that makes me jealous in a good way.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 04-20-2015

(04-20-2015, 06:57 AM)Melodia Wrote: Nebbs was a fantastic guest at the wedding yesterday and was I happy she made it. Smile

EDIT: SM Nick has a great avatar drawing that makes me jealous in a good way.
Melodia needs more love, more pets, and more hugs! One of the friendliest people I've seen on the RPC.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 04-20-2015

Aww! *Hugs* I saw Brianna in Quarrymill yesterday if I recall! I did my usual run by wave but made my day to see the impressive highlander on the chocobo! Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 04-20-2015

Mel got wed, it were a grand do and I know it was not a smooth path there. In the end I think you sorted it all out for the better, with patisnce and understanding.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 04-20-2015

Anyone who runs an LS called "Hugs and Cake" deserves all the snugs. MMO communities can be some of the most acidic--anyone who tries to make them inviting to ALL players should be lauded and supported.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 04-20-2015

Steel's forum-only NPCs are more entertaining than some people's mains. I lub it.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Berrod Armstrong - 04-20-2015

Warren's story threads are ridiculously addictive.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Oscare - 04-20-2015

Warren is a super awesome writer.

Edit: Berrod is a great FC leader, great writer as well, and hella sexy. And an awesome friend.