Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - T'caska Khevo - 04-20-2015

Oscare is one of those people I've never had the chance to meet but always wanted to. Like that uncle your mom tells you about that did all the cool but unbelievable stuff.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Oscare - 04-20-2015

T'caska gets props for making me red faced and thinking I actually do cool things.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 04-20-2015

(04-20-2015, 08:16 AM)Oscare Wrote: T'caska gets props for making me red faced and thinking I actually do cool things
Oscare is an awesome tank when I want to heal him. We oddly end up in DF together.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - T'caska Khevo - 04-20-2015

Brianna looks totally cool when she is just hanging out at Bronze Lake, even if she just ignored me when I /waved and /poked her

*sad kitteh*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 04-20-2015

T'caska has an adorable avatar and always seems so sweet. Don't be sad kitteh! I just imagine Brianna was brawling with folks in her mind and was distracted so didn't see the wave. Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 04-20-2015

I finally saw Melodia's character up close in game and boy is she pretty! Big Grin

And Melodia likes tying people to trees so other people can pass by and say hello. So admirable.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 04-20-2015

(04-20-2015, 10:57 AM)Eleni Wrote: I finally saw Melodia's character up close in game and boy is she pretty! Big Grin

And Melodia likes tying people to trees so other people can pass by and say hello. So admirable.
Sweetness with hugs and smiles! *huuugs* ^_^

Aya is gorgeous! I've only seen her a few times in passing and haven't had the chance to RP with her yet but damn if that character isn't smexy.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 04-20-2015

T'caska's character is smexy too in her own cute way. Smile

And T'caska herself is smexy! Yes she is! :3

And I have to rectify the fact that I haven't RPed with T'caska! Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 04-20-2015

(04-20-2015, 10:57 AM)Eleni Wrote: I finally saw Melodia's character up close in game and boy is she pretty! Big Grin

Your hug was welcomed! And you came to the wedding nya! Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kyrio Lamansque - 04-20-2015

I haven't had the chance to meet Melodia, but open, friendly people are always wonderful things!

Kyrio comes in flavors!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 04-20-2015

(04-20-2015, 11:58 AM)T Wrote: Kyrio comes in flavors!
Miss T tastes like strawberries!

/wave

(04-20-2015, 11:59 AM)Brianna Dunham Wrote:
(04-20-2015, 11:58 AM)T Wrote: Kyrio comes in flavors!
Miss T tastes like strawberries!

/wave

I'm not sure how you would know that but I think we need to clear up that Brianna has never tasted T'caska before Matt comes and kills her somewhere!

Also, the Bri + Matt relationship is one of my favorite in game couples to watch interact!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cest - 04-20-2015

Very friendly person to chat with! It's also nice seeing someone that offers their character up for RP contacts!

And as a bonus she apparently tastes like strawberries!