Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-20-2015

Caska looks feisty and cute in that armor! Almost like Rena except more girlier than Rena.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Maril - 04-20-2015

Nick seems pretty cool, I just can't help think of a ship every time I read his username Blush
Definitely ought to try and find icly sometime.

(I was totally beaten to it, please have this edit instead)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 04-20-2015

Nailah is pretty nice and everything, even tolerating my grumpy ooc ass.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Martiallais - 04-20-2015

Kellach has taught me (through that great line of his sig) the wonders of Elusive Jump while leveling my Dragoon. 

Srsly. It's actually really useful.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Oscare - 04-20-2015

Nice avatar! I like it.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 04-20-2015

Oscare is great!  So much fun on the forum, and a good looking fellow in-character :-D

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cymakara - 04-20-2015

Aya is a really pretty looking character, and I wanna throw will at her someday but I am so afraid she'll despise him xD Other then that? Cutie cute cutie! :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - T'caska Khevo - 04-20-2015

Will isn't the ugliest guy around and he always has plushies! He may think that miqo'te can be owned but the person behind Will seems like a super fungai.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cymakara - 04-20-2015

(04-20-2015, 01:11 PM)T Wrote: Will isn't the ugliest guy around and he always has plushies! He may think that miqo'te can be owned but the person behind Will seems like a super fungai.
Pssh x3 He doesn't think they can be owned, he just likes to say he claims people. (Sides, as a former slave himself he's so against slavery...)

T'caska is bae. Pure and simple. She is bae.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Monster Lady - 04-20-2015

(04-20-2015, 01:16 PM)Cymakara Wrote:
(04-20-2015, 01:11 PM)T Wrote: Will isn't the ugliest guy around and he always has plushies! He may think that miqo'te can be owned but the person behind Will seems like a super fungai.
Pssh x3 He doesn't think they can be owned, he just likes to say he claims people. (Sides, as a former slave himself he's so against slavery...)

T'caska is bae. Pure and simple. She is bae.
Someone has great taste ^-^ Cymakara knows awesome people when he sees them! For both Liking Lulu and T'caska!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Oscare - 04-20-2015

Lulu is best FFX character. +1

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-20-2015

i love the contrast between boots in and ooc. it's so fun to watch x3

Lol my Highlander Celes looks like a pale pink-haired version of Clio! LMAO!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 04-20-2015

(04-20-2015, 04:53 PM)SM Nick Wrote: ......

Little does he know that he is on my list of RP hit and runs for this week Soon

Muhahahahaha!
[Image: tumblr_m9hrdtsf3q1rbzr08o1_400.gif]

Little does she know that she's also on my RP list as well~!