Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Oscare - 04-20-2015

Super nice guy with a lot of nice things to say!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 04-20-2015

(04-20-2015, 05:17 PM)Oscare Wrote: Super nice guy with a lot of nice things to say!
Oscare tastes like Strawberries since a certain Miqo'te doesn't want to claim she does ;-;

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Oscare - 04-20-2015

Strawberry Miqo'te the Second.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 04-20-2015

I have no idea if he tastes like strawberries or not but quite frankly he's good at punching things and looking intimidating.

The strawberry taste would just be a bonus really.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cymakara - 04-20-2015

Together, Kellach's hair and Will's hair could control the world!!!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-20-2015

nice avi Big Grin

;p also dapper use of purple dyes constantly.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Edgar - 04-20-2015

Clio is lovely, and I enjoy talking to her.

I'll have to RP as Koporo more often for her sake. ^^

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 04-20-2015

Edgar is such a cutie!~ and that Profile picture is amazing! @w@

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cymakara - 04-20-2015

(04-20-2015, 11:38 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: nice avi Big Grin

*TAPES TO A COW* And I'd use it more if I had better RP gear :< I'm trying hard to make William sexy I swear!

Dusk's Avi makes me wanna invest in Sprite art :o And Makes me wanna make a Miqo'te because theirs is awesome actually I already made one but he sucks

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Monster Lady - 04-21-2015

(04-20-2015, 11:49 PM)Cymakara Wrote:

*TAPES TO A COW* And I'd use it more if I had better RP gear :< I'm trying hard to make William sexy I swear!

Dusk's Avi makes me wanna invest in Sprite art :o And Makes me wanna make a Miqo'te because theirs is awesome actually I already made one but he sucks

Cymakara makes me appreciate Doman RPers more. And if he isn't Doman? Well, he looks attractive.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-21-2015

(04-21-2015, 03:26 AM)Kyrsaria Wrote:
(04-20-2015, 11:49 PM)Cymakara Wrote:

Cymakara makes me appreciate Doman RPers more. And if he isn't Doman? Well, he looks attractive.

your sig made me lul, combine that with the tag under your name and i got curious. find me lster to share some info on your character? x3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 04-21-2015

Clio has the sexiest signature on the RPC! *fans self*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-21-2015

Your sig ain't so bad yerself! Nice!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - T'caska Khevo - 04-21-2015

I have yet to see it in game game but from what I hear, Nick RPs 6 actual characters at once. Thats a huge commitment to RP and storytelling that I think few could pull off. Kudos for da gusto!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 04-21-2015

Well T'caska's signature seems kind of spot on but I've only talked to her once...and that was OOC for a bit but she seems fun if not interesting from that small conversation. More to the point she felt welcoming, essentially saying "HEY RP WITH ME AND FLORIA NOW!" or implied it.

I like that she includes people.