Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 04-21-2015

Kurt looks better in glasses than I do IRL. It's wonderful and infuriating all at once. :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - T'caska Khevo - 04-21-2015

Steel Wolf's avatar picture looks both inviting and intimidating, also she has a hilarious rumor on her wiki page.

I need to track this person down and thrust my RP upon them!
hope that didn't sound weird

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 04-21-2015

Caska's avatar looks fun and inviting! I wanna rp with her! Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cymakara - 04-21-2015

(04-21-2015, 03:26 AM)Kyrsaria Wrote: Cymakara makes me appreciate Doman RPers more. And if he isn't Doman? Well, he looks attractive.
He actually is not Doman Tongue And the Avatar is actually a young William, around... 18-20 range. He looks different now, but I like his old look xD

ANYWAYS, ABOUT MELODIA!!

Her Miqo'te makes me wanna come through the screen and glomp it, then pet between her ears to make her purr >3> Cuttttieee!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-21-2015

I find it both cute and "unique" that Will is fond of butts lol, loke Rena's for example.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kyrio Lamansque - 04-21-2015

SM Nick does a real good job of balancing a bunch of his characters being at the same place at the same time!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 04-21-2015

Kyrio did a good job finding another thing to say about the guy who's like, 48% of this thread already.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aaron - 04-21-2015

Warren just made me laugh harder than I should have. 

Kudos.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Berrod Armstrong - 04-21-2015

Aaron has come very, very far and I am proud of him!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cymakara - 04-21-2015

(04-21-2015, 01:54 PM)SM Nick Wrote: I find it both cute and "unique" that Will is fond of butts lol, loke Rena's for example.
He's actually more fond of thighs, but he feels butts is more innocent x3

ARMSTRONG makes me feel like I need to lift more. Will's got an athletic chest, but Armstong looks like he can crack walnuts with HIS butt.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 04-21-2015

Has Toymaker listed as his character's occupation, which is amazing ^_^

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Oscare - 04-21-2015

Blonde, blue eyed, midlander, lancer, dancer, bartender, and Ishgardian? I don't think there's a reason to not like Aya.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 04-21-2015

It is entirely possible to get lost in Oscare's pecs. Like for real have you ever stared at those? You should.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Zhavi - 04-21-2015

You're one of those people I see around on the RPC all the time and I think, you know, I should have rped with him way long ago. You're just one of those people who seems really fun to rp with.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-21-2015

i think the same thing when i see you post. o__O or i at least gotta meet you ooc or something. also dapper icon i like the finger to the lips