Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Erik Mynhier - 04-21-2015

Clio makes wonderful food, it tastes as good as sh... um right, family site.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-21-2015

(04-21-2015, 07:43 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote: Clio makes wonderful food, it tastes as good as sh... um right, family site.

[Image: sao2.gif?w=547]
erik really knows how to make a girl blush....and in some of the worst public places to do so... >/////////////////////////<;;;;;;;;;;;

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-21-2015

Clio and Erik are like the perfect Highlander couple to me! They are the role models to my primary couple of characters: Solis and Celes!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aaron - 04-21-2015

Commented to save Nik from Warrens funny comment lol

Nik has nice enthusiasm

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-21-2015

Aaron is a really good friend and my bro here despite the amount of times he's annoyed me. He's like an older brother to me that I can look up to.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aaron - 04-21-2015

Well shit I tried. . . Lol (also type Nik xD)

Everyone else ignore dis post. Youre complimenting Nik now ^ 

*fades away*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cymakara - 04-21-2015

Nik is one of the people that make me more into my character, and makes me feel like a better RPer than I feel I am Smile

(And Aaron is a butt, but he's kewl)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Oscare - 04-21-2015

He's an adorable midlander!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-21-2015

just from the little bit of words i've managed to get form boots ic, it has made me curious more about the character. i love when someone makes me want to know more about them Big Grin
now the issue is getting him to talk... >.>

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Oscare - 04-21-2015

Clio is hilarious in thinking that Oscare talks.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cymakara - 04-21-2015

Clio constantly makes me feel welcome, and helps me level. She makes me feel like even thought I've barely been here a couple weeks, I'm an important member of our FC. She and her hubby constantly encourage me, joke with me, and make me just smile nonstop that I can't wait to get home and pop online Smile

(Damnit, I was trying to get to Clio!)

Oscare seems like a challenge for Will to make Talk >:3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Erik Mynhier - 04-21-2015

Will is a moogle-butt...

Also brings the zanny to the company of serious soldiers.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Fox - 04-21-2015

Ah~ Erik is very helpful and kind person. Very pleasant to talk with.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kyrio Lamansque - 04-21-2015

Well-traveled, and has some pretty freaking awesome art!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 04-21-2015

(04-21-2015, 11:01 PM)Kyrio Lamansque Wrote: Well-traveled, and has some pretty freaking awesome art!
Looks like he would be great for cuddles! Still need to hit him up for RP. Gotta find time. I swear I'll do it! e_e