Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cymakara - 04-22-2015

(04-22-2015, 12:20 PM)SM Nick Wrote:
(04-22-2015, 11:22 AM)Aya Wrote: SM Nick, that's not a compliment!  But you've made so many in the thread, maybe we can let it slide? Smile

Nataru rockin' those 3D glasses like a rockstar!

You're the true rockstar you lancin' dancer!
If they are the rockstar, then you're the Pop star Wink

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-23-2015

will just found an a rank for me! Big Grin so dapper and helpful when he's out soloing >u<

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Leanne - 04-23-2015

My first time posting in this thread! So, uhm...

Complimenting Clio cause she's a lovely person overall, fun to chat with, and willing to endure my silly shenanigans! *nod*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Val - 04-23-2015

(04-23-2015, 02:47 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: will just found an a rank for me! Big Grin so dapper and helpful when he's out soloing >u<

Clio's a fox and Erik's super lucky for having her :v :v :v

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 04-23-2015

Aya and Clio could be Wrench Wench friends!  We'll call ourselves the Two Much Blonde!

Val's able to play a combination of intriguing, endearing, and menacing in a single character like I've never seen before Smile

And Leanne often makes me smile, brightening my day bit-by-bit with her amazing hat and good humor!

(04-23-2015, 02:54 AM)Leanne Wrote: My first time posting in this thread! So, uhm...

Complimenting Clio cause she's a lovely person overall, fun to chat with, and willing to endure my silly shenanigans! *nod*

DOUBLE POST

Leanne's always been very inclusive when it comes to bringing Val around for RP, and I can't express how wonderfully refreshing that is to see =)

(04-23-2015, 02:55 AM)Aya Wrote: Aya and Clio could be Wrench Wench friends!  We'll call ourselves the Two Much Blonde!

Val's able to play a combination of intriguing, endearing, and menacing in a single character like I've never seen before Smile

TRIPLE POST OMG AYA WHY

Aya's character always manages to cheer Val up. She offers friendly advice without expecting anything weird in return, and is openly inviting of everyone around for RP! She's so incredibly optimistic, I wonder if she's real :v thank you for being amazing

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 04-23-2015

Val is super wise and sage like. Unlike his character, who is the opposite. And Val is an excellent RPer. So polished and awesome.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cymakara - 04-23-2015

(04-23-2015, 02:47 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: will just found an a rank for me! Big Grin so dapper and helpful when he's out soloing >u<
Smile Just giving back to my family <3

Eleni's character makes me want to expand Will's plushies into Miqotes because theirs is a total freaking cutie, and yes I call so many people cuties but myeh <3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-23-2015

got to rp with val a little while ago (surprisingly not at hod's tavern night) was a nice chat and i looooove the story of how him and faye met that was posted in the lovers card giveaway. sooo cute! >u<

and eleni is so so so good at sniping posts but i caught it before i hit submit! i love seeing her post; everything she says is always sincere and positive <3

aannnd will just made me go back and edit. xD will is so dedicated to rp he makes it a point to rp every night....plus he has a nice avi. :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cymakara - 04-23-2015

(04-23-2015, 03:06 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: plus he has a nice avi. :3
*Tapes Clio to an entire Cow herd*

Clio is an amazing Artist to the point I bug her every night for art, and threaten to cram my money in her pocket to draw <3 She also keeps dressing Will up in gear like she would her own child. And she wonders why I call her mom

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Leanne - 04-23-2015

One last for the night, a compliment for Cymakara for posting on my making connections thread! Also taking the opportunity to ask which times you're usually on, as I'm starting to working through those who answered it!

leanne is a sweetheart. i knew her a long time before i for ro meet her ic but it was a great rp night and i love when i catch her at events *adjusts her hat* also gave me sooo much fishing info! >u<

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 04-23-2015

Clio comes up with the cutest smileys. And she's our Ms. Dapper. Dapper is synonymous with her now. Someone go add Clio to synonyms of dapper in the thesaurus!

Also, Clio is one of the sweetest and nicest people I know. I'm sure she makes an awesome mom secretly, but doesn't want to admit it openly! ;3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Faye - 04-23-2015

Eleni is always so positive and kind. Her posts always make me smile and remember to be nicer to everyone!