Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 04-23-2015

Faye right here, let's see, for one she approached me via PM straight outta nowhere advertising the WoD HoD tavern thingy. And let me tell you, despite the fact that I may or may not have been panicking brownedmypants a lot when I got that PM outta nowhere, I liked the fact that she approached regardless, those were some bad days for me. That conversation, however short, was very nice. 

Also she's like a mom telling me not to go skip class to make the Tavern Night during that time..nigh... 2 months ago? So there's that, I'd like to think she's extending the very same thing to the others she met and all.

Then I've got her to thank for brilliantly pairing Keil/Kihl with V'arimbeh too. 

Welp, I'll save the other points for the next go round XD

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 04-23-2015

(04-23-2015, 04:33 AM)Ramuhnuh Wrote: ......

I have managed two of your chars for RP, and you would not think it was the same player.. well done! But which one do I prefer.. that's the question? Ranuhnuh has some interesting things to get stuck into RP wise, while Kurt.. there may be a crush involved there Blush

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 04-23-2015

Hahahah! I noticed the crush! I noticed the crush!!

I think Kurt and Nebbs would make a very adorable couple!

Aside from that, Nebbs plays his characters so well, and has very nice characters (I only know Nebula). Like, Nebula is a breath of fresh air, and we need you to play more characters like that, Nebbs! 

Since my compliments have always involved cake or hugs, I thought this one should focus on RP. Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Parvacake - 04-23-2015

Gotta love Eleni's positivity! So refreshing! Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-23-2015

children aside (five???? .____0;;; ) i can see lili and clio being quick friends. really enjoyed the rp the other night and we need to do it again soon. (also you better be at my bachelortte party! ) she's sweet and can hold her liquor, what's not to like?

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-23-2015

Clio is so dapper and sexy! She has to meet Celes sometime!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Maril - 04-23-2015

10/10 would steal bandana (and probably get hell for it Tongue)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Oscare - 04-23-2015

Naliah is a hot and badass highlander.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 04-23-2015

with him you won't say "I oh no"

you'll say "I oh YES~!"

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Oscare - 04-23-2015

Kellach gets credit for the pun.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-23-2015

boots was one of my more unique ic meetings and i really enjoyed the interaction. it spawned his nickname and kiinnnnnnndddaa made me ship bootsxleanne....x3 they were so cute in that water fight!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 04-23-2015

Miss Cliodhna here. I've said it before, I'll say it again, she looks after her own. She's also patient to boot, putting up with my ever dc'ing ass. Like seriously, she deserves a medal but I guess a surprise proposal can be a cosmic equivalent as dictated by metaphysical elements.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Zhavi - 04-23-2015

Quote:I remember mistaking one lalafell's gender....Apparently so did Effie's parents.

This is my new favorite line of history. While obvious that you're (probably) not done with this character's wiki, this single line divulges an apparent focus of this character, and the added humor is just telling enough without going overboard. It's evocative, even if it's only a placeholder, and I can definitely appreciate that! Always love seeing characters that strike me as being fun or unique. :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 04-23-2015

Zhavi, Zhavi, Zhavi!  I've given her one compliment already (not enough!) but I'll try not to repeat myself too much :-]

A terrific and inspiring writer.  Someone who has greatly contributed to my sense of immersion in the realm of Eorzea.  Who shares terrific and sharp observation with a straightforward style that gets the point across that she's trying to make.

She seemed to be gone for a while not long ago, and I know I am not alone in having really missed her!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SicketySix - 04-23-2015

(04-23-2015, 12:28 PM)Aya Wrote: snip

Seems to be an awesome roleplayer, only RP'd with you once when you was a bartender/waitress at the QS, but it was fun and my first introduction into RP!