Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - TheGreatSunbro - 02-17-2015

Ah yes, Flashhelix, The Flashhelix! You have a wonderful face and...shirt.

I don't know anyone here yet I'm new accept my mediocre compliments.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-17-2015

sunbro is awesome cause he joined the rpc ;3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Flakskader - 02-17-2015

I always see Cliodhna Eoghan's signature dominating half the page...wonderful eyecatch to read up their fantastic comments!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Edgar - 02-17-2015

Paladin of the Small? I'm going to assume that makes you either a protector of the Lalafell, or a Laladin!

Both are AWESOME!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - C'kayah Polaali - 02-17-2015

Edgar has a really great ability to cut to the heart of a subject, it makes him a phenomenal asset to this community!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 02-17-2015

C'kayah, C'kayah, C'kayah... mmmm what can I say...

No one, literally no one, purrs like him Smile I think he makes Miqo'te and cats alike jealous.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Val - 02-17-2015

Aya is always willing to approach me and doesn't discriminate against people in RP Big Grin I adore that aspect of her so very much!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 02-17-2015

Val's respectful in heated discussions. My favorite kind of "opponent" for stuff.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-17-2015

warren's always super helpful when i need advice and puts up with my pestering notes and excessive chatting....and yelling at him for getting mm >.>;;

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - FreelanceWizard - 02-17-2015

Is there anyone who doesn't think Cliodhna's Bacchus Shots competition is awesome?

I thought not. Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 02-17-2015

Freelance helped found the RPC and for that I am eternally grateful.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aldotsk - 02-17-2015

Solis has been improving on roleplaying for his first game and his first time. He has been such a devoted member and a great contributing individual to the FC.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Alothia - 02-17-2015

Aldotsk is a fantastic little artist, and seems to be a nice person as well. I haven't seen anything negative come from her posts, and it seems like she'd be great to RP with. Hopefully I'll get a chance to run into her in game some time!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 02-18-2015

Alothia is an awesome mod, but above all, I just know that she is an awesome person, through and through! :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Enla - 02-18-2015

I haven't run into you in the game yet, but I vastly enjoy many of your posts and topics on this forum. You seem like a really kind and thoughtful person. Big Grin