Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 04-23-2015

(04-23-2015, 12:32 PM)Casden Reeves Wrote:
(04-23-2015, 12:28 PM)Aya Wrote: snip

Seems to be an awesome roleplayer, only RP'd with you once when you was a bartender/waitress at the QS, but it was fun and my first introduction into RP!
Pest judge others. Seems like an awesome guy. ^_^

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Barengar - 04-23-2015

Bri (and Matthrian!) make for the awesomest of hosts! Free alcohol and always, always, always a fight to watch! To say it's always entertaining is understatement!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-23-2015

*stares at name and profile icon* bestlander! you have a dapper choice in character models! Big Grin also sounds like you've already jumped right into rp already, that's great! if you happen to see me anywhere don't be shy and say hi! >u< (also welllcome to the rpc if you're new and not just suuper sneaky lurker x3)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 04-23-2015

(04-23-2015, 01:44 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: ....

I am a big fan of the Clio-Erik couples shots!  Moah!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SicketySix - 04-23-2015

(04-23-2015, 01:51 PM)Nebbs Wrote:
(04-23-2015, 01:44 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: ....

I am a big fan of the Clio-Erik couples shots!  Moah!

I always imagine you being super cheerful, maybe it's the cake!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-23-2015

i love your beachy piratey icon, reminds me so much of where i live x3 i wanna have at least one ic meeting to find out how piratey you are >u<

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cymakara - 04-23-2015

(04-23-2015, 02:47 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: i love your beachy piratey icon, reminds me so much of where i live x3 i wanna have at least one ic meeting to find out how piratey you are >u<
(I swear I don't try to keep getting you Clio, I just reply whenever I'm on the thread xD)
An amazingly sweet and patient RPer :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Erik Mynhier - 04-23-2015

Whenever his traps go off and kills someone, I never have to ask him to clean up the mess. A very conscientious housemate. Not a drop of blood in the place.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Martiallais - 04-23-2015

Many hats off to Erik for not just organizing big RP events, but the upcoming FC meeting as well! You've way more patience and cat herding skills than I do, good sir.

(04-23-2015, 02:54 PM)Cymakara Wrote: (I swear I don't try to keep getting you Clio, I just reply whenever I'm on the thread xD)
An amazingly sweet and patient RPer :3
uh huh....not buyin it will. i know you want to tape me to more random bovines for some reason .---.

anywayyyyy~~~~~~

zarek is a dapper sounding name and i love the tag under it, "kicker of faces" made me snicker a little bit. xD

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cymakara - 04-23-2015

ICause you keep complimenting my avatar you butt!

Speaking of butts, clio and crew make me feel funny :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-23-2015

I love that Willy here loves Rena's butt! Although it will earn him a beating from her, I'm glad Rena is loved!!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Desu Nee - 04-23-2015

I admire Nick's capacity to have more than one main. God knows I couldn't handle.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Edvyn - 04-23-2015

kooky kabuki is a pretty cool dude and knows many internet jokes Cool

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - ProvaDiServo - 04-23-2015

Been a faithful Runestone participant. Your attendance is always appreciated.