Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-23-2015

your icon always makes me read your posts. that cat...there's just something about it! and usually the posts are a pretty good read :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 04-23-2015

(04-23-2015, 10:23 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: your icon always makes me read your posts. that cat...there's just something about it! and usually the posts are a pretty good read :3
Time to confess something...

I have never heard of Dapper until I met this lady. She makes me feel old because she is the only one who uses it until I heard it from a patient today. In instantly put them in one of her outfits and just began to snort and giggle. They thought I was crazy.

Because of her, I got a snickers bar from the patient quoting the commercial. In other words, Clio is so dapper..she gets me candy bars!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 04-23-2015

(04-23-2015, 10:41 PM)Brianna Dunham Wrote:
(04-23-2015, 10:23 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: your icon always makes me read your posts. that cat...there's just something about it! and usually the posts are a pretty good read :3
Time to confess something...

I have never heard of Dapper until I met this lady. She makes me feel old because she is the only one who uses it until I heard it from a patient today. In instantly put them in one of her outfits and just began to snort and giggle. They thought I was crazy.

Because of her, I got a snickers bar from the patient quoting the commercial. In other words, Clio is so dapper..she gets me candy bars!

The fact that she actually rolled a 999 is proof of her luck. Also I think I ran out of points to put up for Brianna.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cymakara - 04-23-2015

Kurt is fun to dick around with, and I love to constantly joke about Will and Kurt having manly contests :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-23-2015

(04-23-2015, 10:41 PM)Brianna Dunham Wrote: Time to confess something...

....quoting a commercial....there's a commercial that uses the word dapper? o____O *was not aware of this*

kuuurt has amazing dedication to his characters. so many of them are so leveled (or at least well on their way) and he makes time to find rp for all of them. even with his dcing issues. it's got to take a lot of patience to deal with that....he also changed his hair back because i made him, so yay for that too xD

ah. will....i swear he's developed a sixth sense for when i've either posted or am about to post in here. regardless he let's me use my "wtf" face more when i see some of the stuff he writes...or you know...i encourage him... >.> but that's not the point. the point is he's got a tasteful avi. tho i'm tempted to copy it into paint and scribble an eyepatch on it....

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 04-24-2015

Clio's a pretty good artist person who loves her craft, thus making her a better artist person than someone who doesn't and thus wouldn't practice like she does.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - T'caska Khevo - 04-24-2015

(04-24-2015, 07:30 AM)Kellach Woods Wrote: Clio's a pretty good artist person who loves her craft, thus making her a better artist person than someone who doesn't and thus wouldn't practice like she does.

I haven't had a chance to RP with Kellach yet but just looking at his wiki makes me wants. That looks like a super well thought out characters.

Plus kudos for have what looks like a well written and regularly updated wiki, teach me your ways!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 04-24-2015

What to say..

She combines that cuteness prettiness and sassiness that a real cat girl should have. 

The few RPs I have managed to tuck in as we pass each other have been good and we now have a thing.. it's not a great thing but it's a thing.. Okay okay it's bat poo!

Curious? Then you will have to seek us out to find out more, and why bat poo is a thing.

[edit - NO! is is not secret to her fare complexion!]

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Titor - 04-24-2015

Nebbs is wonderful with promoting kindness, positivity, and generosity within the community. With the various hug threads and positive linkshells ran, I really appreciate all that you do for the roleplay community Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Parvacake - 04-24-2015

Titor is my FC kohai! Wink and an all around awesome RPer. He's one of the few people I've had character couplings with that have me genuinely shipping them.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Erik Mynhier - 04-24-2015

Lili is a positive, helpful, and refreshingly open-minded person.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Maril - 04-24-2015

I never knew glasses could look so good on a highlander Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Meena - 04-24-2015

Naihlah has a gorgeous character. I wish she would notice me

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 04-24-2015

(04-24-2015, 07:20 PM)Meena Wrote: ......

On arting alone  /swoon

But also I tend to agree with a lot of what you post.

[edit] and murder mystery! same about that i would like to see that work.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ilwe'ran - 04-24-2015

I admire Meena who fights his dyslexia and reads the big wall of texts even with this handicap to be able to answer to people. /thumbsup