Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - DeathGodSkeith - 04-24-2015

awesome linkshell leader is awesome. very open and very friendly Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-24-2015

i love when i see a new person jumping right into the game/rpc and making friends! Big Grin cant wait to see you around more and maybe run into your character.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-24-2015

Clio is...um....well built? I'm running out of compliments! Sad

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cymakara - 04-24-2015

Nick is fun to discuss Anime themes and has a character that is really fun to throw Will at.

*Tapes Clio to a cow*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - T'caska Khevo - 04-25-2015

(04-24-2015, 08:23 PM)Cymakara Wrote: Nick is fun to discuss Anime themes and has a character that is really fun to throw Will at.

*Tapes Clio to a cow*

Will seems to always be in an upbeat mood. But if he doesn't RP with me soon his mood is gunna be downbeat!

See what I did there?

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 04-25-2015

Introduced themselves with a "Y U NO" meme that made sense and was extremely clever.

So much yays.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 04-25-2015

Kellach Woods. A pioneer in the field of Elusive Jumping amd probably the first guy to hold a PhD in that field.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Hammersmith - 04-25-2015

(04-25-2015, 10:59 AM)Ramuhnuh Wrote: Kellach Woods. A pioneer in the field of Elusive Jumping amd probably the first guy to hold a PhD in that field.

All too willing to help friends who are too close to large angry things.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - T'caska Khevo - 04-25-2015

(04-25-2015, 11:04 AM)Hammersmith Wrote: All too willing to help friends who are too close to large angry things.

I love that signature but the end of it is frightening!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 04-25-2015

Cass .. For all the poos and superb RPz

(there are pics)

(04-25-2015, 11:12 AM)Nebbs Wrote: Cass .. For all the poos and superb RPz

(there are pics)

Nebbs is awesome because she let T'caska bite her finger, accidently of course. Plus she makes poop finding sound cute!

And I must see these pictures!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Hammersmith - 04-25-2015

(04-25-2015, 11:10 AM)T Wrote:
(04-25-2015, 11:04 AM)Hammersmith Wrote: All too willing to help friends who are too close to large angry things.

I love that signature but the end of it is frightening!

Likes dancing, which is good.

Does not like skulls, which most people would also consider good.

(It's from the Music Vid for "Do the Evolution")

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kyrio Lamansque - 04-25-2015

I like how Hammersmith describes how the smoke comes out of his character's mouth!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-25-2015

I like Kyrio is also a redhead like Solis! Go redheads!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 04-25-2015

(04-25-2015, 10:11 PM)SM Nick Wrote: ...........

I loved your pyro performance I thought the descriptions were wonderful and it built well.

.[Image: ffxiv.exe_DX9_20150425_202659.jpg]