Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Enla - 04-26-2015

I love love LOVE your avatar and signature. Simple yet extremely clean and nice to look at. Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cymakara - 04-26-2015

Cylin's characters are all Baes and I squeed a little bit looking at them.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 04-26-2015

Willian here thinks Cylin's characters are all bae. I'd say he has fine taste.

Also this guy is endlessly entertaining even if I'm just reading what he churns out in the RWings FC chat.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 04-27-2015

Kurt is so worried and so... (thinking of word) worried ( Undecided ) about little things, it's adorable. It shows he deeply cares! But he needs to stop worrying so much, because he's such an awesome person, so there's nothing to worry about at all! He should go jump in a mountain of cookies and eat away that worry!

And apparently he's also good at making me repeat one word a lot. :O (Looks back at how many times the word worry has been repeated in some form)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-27-2015

eleni i wanna rp with youuuuuuu.....you just have one of the sweetest characters >u<

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cymakara - 04-27-2015

(04-27-2015, 03:57 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: eleni i wanna rp with youuuuuuu.....you just have one of the sweetest characters >u<
Clio is fun to try to get reactions out of <3 even if the upcoming reaction might involve RPly firing me :'D

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 04-27-2015

Cymakara's title is "Purple Flirty Menace".

This makes me want to know more and lol at the same time. I just love a good forum title. I'm a simple man, I suppose.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 04-27-2015

Edit to correct the hug.

Steel Wolf "*goes into Kaio-ken mode and gives Nebbs a Roehug that transcends planes of existence* "

Thanks for the hug I am transcended

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 04-27-2015

This one's full of hugs and cake. What's not to like, comforting and sweet yeah? At any rate, let's try something else. 

I, personally, gotta like the fact that a quick sesh with Nebula made me realize a few things about Ramona, what makes her tick and the like. What goes on in her head and such and such.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-28-2015

had a really really good rp with kurt the other night (no dcing was amazing enough on it's own! ) but the content was just lovely. not too much feels but enough to further that senpai kohai bond x3 also such a dapper job on his room! Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-28-2015

Clio's so well-built that I mistook her for a MNK first time I saw her instead of a NIN! So well-built!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 04-28-2015

(04-28-2015, 06:20 AM)SM Nick Wrote: ,.......

Boundless enthusiasm , I expect I wont resist being draged along... Go go go

(04-28-2015, 06:31 AM)Nebbs Wrote:
(04-28-2015, 06:20 AM)SM Nick Wrote: ,.......

Boundless enthusiasm , I expect I wont resist being draged along... Go go go
She's like an eternal source of happiness I can go to when I'm sad IRL, and I love that about Nebbs!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Enla - 04-28-2015

I love that they have so many characters and seem to be able to keep a head for each of them. I can barely juggle three, and one is on a hiatus that she might never recover from. Mad props.

(04-28-2015, 06:51 AM)Cylin Wrote: I love that they have so many characters and seem to be able to keep a head for each of them. I can barely juggle three, and one is on a hiatus that she might never recover from. Mad props.

Awesome avatar! Empty eyes of doom~!