Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-28-2015

(04-28-2015, 06:20 AM)SM Nick Wrote: Clio's so well-built that I mistook her for a MNK first time I saw her instead of a NIN! So well-built!

she's both with training in a few other skills. :3
...also airship parts give a good workout.

rena has a coerul print skirt-thingie.....love that thing, so cute x3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 04-28-2015

I like how even just a few seshs of RPs, I can tell Clio the character is there for her gopher, who's pretty much held together by duct tape and prayers underneath a gift wrap. Also how she's caring enough to worry about the people around her and do her best to offer up some RP ideas or sumtin. 

Das boss right there. Just like Nako'li.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cymakara - 04-28-2015

*RUNS TO THE THREAD* I almost missed posting in this thing!

Um.. um... Kurts an awesome guy (Even if he's trying to sleep with Will's mother) that helped Will when he literally was at his limit :'D

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cogito - 04-28-2015

(04-28-2015, 08:11 PM)Cymakara Wrote: *RUNS TO THE THREAD* I almost missed posting in this thing!

Um.. um... Kurts an awesome guy (Even if he's trying to sleep with Will's mother) that helped Will when he literally was at his limit :'D
You put a lot of effort into your roleplay wiki entry, it looks really cool!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-28-2015

your sig is great! i love that you list your in game name and timezone in order to get in touch with people easier x3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-28-2015

(04-28-2015, 08:20 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: your sig is great! i love that you list your in game name and timezone in order to get in touch with people easier x3

Your title Nightshade is fitting for a female ninja. It may be an inspiration for when I rename Sakura come Heavensward. Nice!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aaron - 04-28-2015

Is impressed he still has compliments to throw at at people and isn't just commenting so people can keep complimenting him.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Desu Nee - 04-28-2015

I would actually want to thank everyone that ever posted above me for being amazing people. Keep classy guys!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Enla - 04-28-2015

I really, really enjoy reading the vast majority of Desu's posts particular on the debate threads. So glad they're back! And I also echo their sentiments.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 04-29-2015

I echo the sentiment being echoed. Yeah I think that works, also Cylin does a nice job of keeping Sae interesting whenever she throws him at Nah. Then we've also got her ability to talk a lalafell with an amon hat to double as Nah's mom for the thing that forwards Nah's plot. I hope that I get to do the same for her when she starts doing story on Sae too, hell even Enla if Nah runs across her again. 

Still this is one curious cookie, we had a nice conversation on why Kurt is well...Kurt.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cymakara - 04-29-2015

Kurt made me clothes when I showed up drunk as crap and naked after a long and depressing night :'D

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 04-29-2015

Drunk and Naked.. Making me wish I was where-ever this was! Sounds like a helluva night! I'm jealous of how well Cymakara can pull off that purple top in his profile picture.. Very jealous.. None of my characters have ever been able to pull of Purple. Lucky bastard.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-29-2015

duskwright! Big Grin always makes such lovely lovely characters, look at that sig! OuO tho i will admit i miss the moq-taur....still overall a dapper nice person >u< (creative took, look at their wikis!)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cymakara - 04-29-2015

Clio has nice Features.... And by that, I mean she is like a bountiful bosom of love, and care, like a great chest of friendliness and caring, who carries around her wonderful personality and eager friendliness like two giant mounds.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 04-29-2015

Will here is kinda adorable I think. He's voicing a huge number of opinions about the boss that have been voiced before. 

So let's try something else.

I like how he plays the depressed role very nicely done. I also liked how he didn't splode when I read the level requirements wrong and made him level 35 gear after getting him to 34.