Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cymakara - 04-29-2015

(04-29-2015, 01:57 AM)Ramuhnuh Wrote: Will here is kinda adorable I think. He's voicing a huge number of opinions about the boss that have been voiced before. 
Ofcourse I am! Cause everytime I voice a compliment I do so with love :3 If I say it again and again its only cause I want the person to know how they've effected me <3

Speaking of effect, Kurt really knows how to cheer a man up. Food is the best way to distract the child of a man known as will from his tears Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 04-29-2015

(04-29-2015, 02:05 AM)Cymakara Wrote: Speaking of effect, Kurt really knows how to cheer a man up. Food is the best way to distract the child of a man known as will from his tears Big Grin

Awwe now I love that turn of phrase what you did there. *adds you to RP hit list*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Merai the Vixen - 04-29-2015

Nebbs gave me a butt grope hug once.

It was epic, and I'm ruined for anyone else now. <3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 04-29-2015

Merai just recently joined but she's trying her best to help people make RP connections! That's very nice. And happiness spreading. 

So, she's really sweet and thoughtful. :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cymakara - 04-29-2015

Elene is really fun to talk to and they make me giggly :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 04-29-2015

We need more shameless flirts around.

I hear he fits that role like a glove.

His avatar's pretty swag, too.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - FreelanceWizard - 04-29-2015

Kell's always good for a hug when L'yhta needs one. Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 04-29-2015

(04-29-2015, 11:25 PM)FreelanceWizard Wrote: Kell's always good for a hug when L'yhta needs one. Smile
A really, really nice hat!  And so very patient with me when I completely space who he is, and that I've met him before.. and raided with him before!!

Not to mention an excellent host Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cogito - 04-29-2015

(04-29-2015, 11:47 PM)Aya Wrote:
(04-29-2015, 11:25 PM)FreelanceWizard Wrote: Kell's always good for a hug when L'yhta needs one. Smile
A really, really nice hat!  And so very patient with me when I completely space who he is, and that I've met him before.. and raided with him before!!

Not to mention an excellent host Smile
Her signature rhymes nicely!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Maril - 04-29-2015

(04-29-2015, 11:56 PM)Cogito Wrote: Her signature rhymes nicely!

Seems like a nice and friendly person ^^

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-30-2015

talked to nailah ooc, they're so nice and open. i'd love to have a chitchat again and possibly set up sn ic meeting >u<
edit: also really like their sig. the colors are so nice and warm, it's lovely

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 04-30-2015

Probably mentioned this before but still.

Clio has absolutely no qualms in listening to plots or furthering them along even if they might make zero sense at first glance.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 04-30-2015

Kellach has that creepy mask in the avatar pic...and makes me happy someone is using that mask Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 04-30-2015

(04-30-2015, 08:39 AM)Melodia Wrote: .....

One of my fave cat friends, if she was not spoken for you never know Blush

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 04-30-2015

(04-30-2015, 08:41 AM)Nebbs Wrote: ...

Nebbs always manages to bring my mood up even when I'm depressed. Few people can manage to do that to me including my family. Thanks, Nebbs!