Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Meena - 04-30-2015

Nice has a beautiful face and is always so chipper!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Alothia - 04-30-2015

Meena is awesome because they're trying to get other people to get out of Ul'dah and recognize the beauty of the other city-states for RP. Go Grid!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - T'caska Khevo - 04-30-2015

(04-30-2015, 10:30 AM)Alothia Wrote: Meena is awesome because they're trying to get other people to get out of Ul'dah and recognize the beauty of the other city-states for RP. Go Grid!

Alothia is super awesome at covering up people's mistakes, Thanks again lovely person! I am indebted to you!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 04-30-2015

I only know Caska OOCly but she's super sweet and friendly! We need more of that here.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Alothia - 04-30-2015

Melodia has come so far and is such a sweetheart! I'm glad she's stuck around!!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Martiallais - 04-30-2015

Aly's been open an open and friendly face since I joined this community right before 2.0 started. I'm glad to see you're still about as we head into 3.0! Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-30-2015

zarek's name has made me curious about them...i also love the last name; it just sounds so poetic >u< *scampers off to dig thru the wiki*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cymakara - 05-01-2015

I was trying to wait for someone else to post but screw it xD Clio... um.... Hmm.... Clio knows just how to make me wanna do things even when I wanna be lazy :'D

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 05-03-2015

will's still planning to make an appearance at the auction tonight even tho he's been sick the last few days; pretty dapper, but he better get in bed after he's bought >|

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Max - 05-03-2015

Clio is super nice 'cause she was the first person to reach out to me when I first joined Cool

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Maril - 05-03-2015

First person in a long time that I've noticed having a whole website for their character :o I love the design of it. It's a very neat way of presenting them Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 05-03-2015

(05-03-2015, 03:54 PM)Max Wrote: Clio is super nice 'cause she was the first person to reach out to me when I first joined Cool

MAX I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU IN GAME FOR LIKE A WEEK!!! D: when are you online???

also nailah is so dapper to stream the summit event for those that couldn't make it, myself included. (took the girls out to give erik some piece and quiet for the day)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Telluride - 05-03-2015

(05-03-2015, 04:22 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote:
(05-03-2015, 03:54 PM)Max Wrote: Clio is super nice 'cause she was the first person to reach out to me when I first joined Cool

MAX I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU IN GAME FOR LIKE A WEEK!!! D: when are you online???

also nailah is so dapper to stream the summit event for those that couldn't make it, myself included. (took the girls out to give erik some piece and quiet for the day)

Clio, Clio, Clio.... how she warms the heart and brings that wonderful enthusiasm to everything.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Merai the Vixen - 05-03-2015

When Nathan walks into a room, men and women swoon and fall in his wake. He's got the hypnotic charm of a vampire, and the coy, suave wit of a pirate. 

Actually I don't know him but if he looks like Bard then it's all true.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Max - 05-03-2015

ASOIAF signature quote = win
+ She gives off a very warm and positive vibe whenever I read her posts.

(05-03-2015, 04:22 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: MAX I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU IN GAME FOR LIKE A WEEK!!! D: when are you online???

Ack sorry! I've been leveling my new Lala. I'm starting to become an alt hoarder Sad