Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Alothia - 05-04-2015

Nebbs is just amazing. If I wanted to go through the list of things that made Nebbs amazing, it would take pages and pages. So, yeah. Go Nebbs. ^^

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - T'caska Khevo - 05-04-2015

Alothia is one of the most welcoming people I've ever met, both IC and OOC. She made me feel at home in what could have been a very awkward situation. Thank you for days for that! In this world we play in where RP can be both stressful and nerve-racking, Alothia makes things much more comfortable.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 05-04-2015

T'caska seems like a wonderful person to RP with! Can't wait to meet her!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - cherrybomb - 05-04-2015

When I first came here and was flipping through wiki pages out of idle curiosity, Rena Gran was the first character I really took notice of because she has such a cool aesthetic.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Martiallais - 05-04-2015

She's a Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-CHERRYBOMB! Big Grin

Great name choice and it makes me sing the chorus everytime I see your posts. So thanks!

Zarek has been nothing but nice and charming since I first met him. We're still trying to set up RP, but I'm sure it'll happen sooner or later!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Desu Nee - 05-04-2015

Alothia is one of the reasons I actually made an account on RPC. Her Wiki page was that amazing, and I hope I can someday meet her! notgoingtohappenbutonecandream.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 05-04-2015

(05-04-2015, 10:20 AM)Desu Nee Wrote: .....

Joined the LS the other day and jumped straight into the banter.. great to have you a part of it.. hope to RP with you soon. Others should also get to RPing with you.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - T'caska Khevo - 05-04-2015

Everyone loves Nebbs and for good reason! She's awesome!!!!

Its just kinda sad that you guys don't get to see some of the sides of Nebbs that I get to see.. *sticks out tongue*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 05-04-2015

T'caska is one of those people who can just make you day, and the best part is that she does it without even having to try. It comes naturally to her. 

There should be more T'caskaness. 

I don't get enough T'caska. :<

Eleni is super fun and nice and is just good people to talk to. Won't find many people who are as positive either! -huggles-

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Rila - 05-04-2015

Hey Alothia, so... I know we haven't really ever directly interacted. But you strike me as someone who's not only intelligent and eloquent, but has a real desire to help other people and make them feel comfortable and included. And that's cool. There are a few people from the RPC I'd be interested in meeting, and you're one of them.

So, yeah.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Gone. - 05-05-2015

Rila has become such a strong support figure in my life since meeting her a few months back. We got together over one of my Making Connection threads and have continued to bond ever since. Caring, intelligent with competent writing skills... I couldn't ask for more out of a friend.

I'm glad I played Final Fantasy XIV, just to meet people like her. Heart

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 05-05-2015

Vetiver! Dem glasses! Heart That's all I have to say. Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 05-05-2015

(05-05-2015, 08:07 AM)Melodia Wrote: Vetiver! Dem glasses! Heart That's all I have to say. Smile

Just this
[Image: kairi_wears_a_chocobo_suit_by_vytz-d4c728o.jpg]