Hydaelyn Role-Players
Snow & Ash (Open (if ya want) ) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Role-Play (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Town Square (IC) (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Snow & Ash (Open (if ya want) ) (/showthread.php?tid=9542)

Snow & Ash (Open (if ya want) ) - Aaron - 01-05-2015

(This is mainly me just writing for practice and to share what I can't really act out In game, if something interests you feel free to join in it's continuous so if you're just reading I'll be adding more parts over time.)

A man, of lean stature, and a calm atmosphere around him sits on a rock out by where the grindstone happens once a week. Snow white eyes look up at the sky of Thanalan, darkness was approaching. Only a matter of time before the hot dry air grew colder, and the light would slowly fade away into blackness. Pale skin and white as white can be hair glowed seemingly off the bright rays of the sun giving the man the appearance of a literal human "snowflake" as people liked to joke about his features. The glow of his pale skin, snow white irises and his black highlighted messy hair was complimented by the jet black attire he wore consisting of a jet black sleeveles vintage vest, bohemian pants nestled nicely into a pair of Limsa Lominsa soldiers boots. A arm lengthed wrist guard wrapped snugly around his left arm, his right covered in black combat style bandages from fingers to shoulder. The blue cloth hanging from his pants held a small satchel about thigh wide strapped to his leg, contents only known to him. The man sat alone, calm as ever with a slight tinge of apathy as he waited.

". . . . This is why I hate waiting. . . " Aaron Frostheart sighed closing both eyes and in a brief motion ran his bandaged right hand through his messy hair closing both eyes, a quiet sigh escaped his lips. Eyes open again revealing Crystal like orbs of white that seems to glow with extreme finesse as he eyed the little area. His pair of Misericordes laid in a multiple bolstered sheathe by his side, the sheath had 4 slots allowing him to carry two pairs of blades, however the second set of holsters sat empty. Aaron looked quietly here and there,  acknowledging the passer by who sparsely passed by on the road to black brush station. He has been waiting for about an hour. 

". . . . I don't like waiting. . . .this is such a chore dammit." He scoffs shaking his head, his words almost silent as the wind that didn't blow dust across the terrain before him. Suddenly as if on Que, a voice called out to him.

"Aaron Frostheart I presume? This is the location yes?" A feminine voice said to him causing Aaron to lazily turn a eye over to the woman. She was a highlander,  of perfect constitution. Warm yet fiercely prideful facial features complimented with icy blue eyes and brown skin, a tall and curved physique and dressed in all black hempen clothes. In her left silk smooth hand clasped something wrapped in expensive fabric. 

"Aye, that's me." Aaron said standing up and facing the slightly taller woman. "Took you long enough,  Isra." He says showing his annoyance. The air around the two grew quieter.

"Heh, well sorry. Took a lot of doing to get you this. Do you have the payment?" Isra grins at Aaron. The pale skinned young man gestured his head towards the item she held.

"Show me the merchandise first." He said serious. 

"What? You've gotten blades from us for how long? And you still don't trust the quality? " Isra said frowning seemingly insulted.

"No, just that the last set of blades you got me broke too easily." Aaron rolled his eyes looking away.

"Maybe if you didn't go take that leve involving fighting a Fire Drake your blade would still be in tact." She snapped. Aaron looked at her with one eye, resting a hand on his waist still standing by his sheath.

"Tch yeah well." He falls quiet. "Fine whatever. . . Just make sure it doesn't happen again, I pay too damn much to have these weapons that cut better than steel." He scoffs reaching into the satchel hidden under the cloth hanging over his pants. Two red around twice a marbles sized red orbs were withdrew and he tossed them over to her.

"There's your savage materia, give me my blades." He said impatient. Isra caught the two materias in her free hand between her fingers eyeing them closely. 

"These aren't the 100% pure ones, but they're close enough. Alright here are your blades." She said tossing the cloth to Aaron, catching it the man eyed over the silverish blades and nodded packing them in the sheath along with his Misericordes. 

"Isra, still can't get a gunblade?" Aaron asked not looking her way as she hooked up the sheath around his lower back. Isra laughed at him.

"A gunblade? Ha that's funny. Even if I could find someone to make those they'd cost too damn much trouble. And you couldn't afford it." She said crossing her arms. Aaron q uirked a brow and looked at her.

"Don't think I don't have ways of getting what I want, Isra." He scoffed quietly. 

"Sure whatever you say. Anyway enjoy your purchase, hope we do business again. " she snickered. "Knowing you those blades with be battered to death before the weeks end, oh well more materia for me." She laughs walking off waving. Aaron was once again by himself, and with a roll of his eyes he was about to walk off before another voice caught his attention. 

"Oi! Snowflake! " a gruff woman's voice called out to him. Aaron turned a glance over to the voice of a grey haired dark skinned woman dressed in cotton clothes carrying a sword and a shield. 

"Don't call me snowflake, what the hell ya want? " Aaron sighed. The woman pointed at him. Her eyes fierce with determination.

"I call you what I want snow white. " she growled. Aaron glared at her after she said this. Spinning on one foot he looked her down. 

"I been rejected by every guild in this damn place, so im going around beating up everyone who looks tough to prove a point. You look strong, you belong to a guild? " she said. Aaron stared blankly. 

"Do i fucking look like im a member of a guild here? Do you see me with a sword? Or maybe one of them stupid ass canes or staffs?" Aaron said sarcastically Aaron he began to turn his back on her.

"Keep getting smart I'll rip that tongue from your throat." She said angrily.

"Im sure you will." Aaron said starting to head to Ul'Dah. "Lady im not interested in indulging your lust for masochism. Find some other idiot. " he scoffed when a few seconds later he found a object being zipped past his face barely missing his head. He turned halfway to look at her.

"Next one won't miss you snot nosed little pussy. " she snickered. Aaron glared at her before reaching around his back near his waistline and grabbing his pair of Misericordes. White eyes glowed in the light as he stared her down. And vice versa.

"Fine." Aaron sighed. "You want a fight, don't blame me if I put you in the emergency room." He said quietly watching her grab her steel sword and board. A cocky grin smeared across her features. 

"Grishild the Ungood. Nice to beat you." She smirked assuming her stance.

"Whatever, lets just get this over with so you can shut the hell up." Aaron murmured. His blades switched around into reverse grips and readied.

To be continued.

RE: Snow & Ash (Open (if ya want) ) - Aaron - 01-05-2015

Just as quick as the scuffle began. . . It ended. .

Grishild fell on one knee, clothes and skin littered with superficial to moderate slash wounds ranging from a few centimeters from when the blades barely caught her, to some several inches long ripping prominent gashes and leaking blood. A flick of his Misericordes into the dirt caused the blood dripping off the blades to fly into the dry dirt. Aaron,  save for perhaps a cut here and there remained relatively unharmed. His blades clicking back into standby and folding into the sheath nicely. 

"Grrrr.  . " the woman grumbled trying to stand up but collapsing back down on one knee. "Why are you so damn strong." She scoffs resting on her sword as anchorage. Aaron turned a glance over to her as he stood a few feet away. 

". . . I'm not strong." He said casually as if he had no problem with this. This caused the woman to look up at him. Eyes full of curiosity and question. 

". . . . You. . " Aaron started up, white eyes closing in the dark sky. Night had fallen.  "You. . . Just suck." He shot her down and started walking away. "By the way I wouldn't stand up on that left leg, I cut your hamstring so you're better off crawling. See a doctor or something. " he said leaving before she could do anything other than scoff and limp away.  A few minutes later Aaron was by himself again, black clothing blending in better with the darkness as the night crept on ever so slightly. A sigh escaped his lips, hand scratching his choppy white hair and he paused.

"Why am I heading to Ul'Dah.  ." He paused. "Not a lot of people I know there on good terms. . . " he shrugged. "Oh well, least im not in lawful trouble or what the fuck ever." He said as a small wind whipped across his face. His eyes examined the great stone city. He'd always preferred Limsa Lominsa, but he guessed this would do.

"I don't drink, but whatever.  . . Better than sitting out here." He shrugged his boots tapping the ground softly as he headed into the city. He didn't notice the bandages wrapped around his right arm were blood soaked. Was it his? Or that woman's?