Hydaelyn Role-Players
My son is almost here... - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: My son is almost here... (/showthread.php?tid=9558)

My son is almost here... - Nester - 01-05-2015

I've been married for over a year now. Our daughter, who is 6, is not mine biologically, but I am the only Daddy in her life. I've been raising her since she was 2. Soon, she'll have a little brother. Due by the end of February.
I'm adopted myself, so this new child will be the first person I've ever met who shares my dna. No idea how I will act. I just know I will be the best father I can be.

It's just around the corner, yet seems so far away. I'm going to wake up one day soon and realize that he's about to be born. There's a lot of emotion bubbling inside that will come pouring out on that day. I just know it.

My life was already turned upside-down when my wife and I began entwining in to each others' lives. And now it's about to flip again. I'm so scared. I'm so excited. I'm going to have a son! Laugh

RE: My son is almost here... - Nebbs - 01-05-2015

Gratz! To you and the other half.

It goes so fast.. enjoy each moment.

RE: My son is almost here... - Kage - 01-05-2015

Congrats to you and your family!

RE: My son is almost here... - Tiergan - 01-05-2015

Congratulationnnnns!!

RE: My son is almost here... - Steel Wolf - 01-05-2015

Huge congratulations to your new family. <3

RE: My son is almost here... - Aris - 01-05-2015

Aw, a very big congratulations to all of you!

RE: My son is almost here... - Ixarien - 01-05-2015

Cool, you'll do good man!

RE: My son is almost here... - Stormsrage00 - 01-05-2015

And so the subscribers to FFXIV will grow by 1 more at the end of February. Teach him about all the games! Big Grin

Have fun PL'ing your little nooblet in the wonderful game of life ^_^

RE: My son is almost here... - Faye - 01-05-2015

Congratulations! Big Grin

RE: My son is almost here... - Barengar - 01-05-2015

Congratulations to you and your family!

RE: My son is almost here... - Nester - 01-05-2015

(01-05-2015, 04:52 PM)Stormsrage00 Wrote: And so the subscribers to FFXIV will grow by 1 more at the end of February. Teach him about all the games! Big Grin

Oh, he's definitely going to have a gamer childhood. I mean his initials are NES for one thing Wink

RE: My son is almost here... - Arrelaine - 01-05-2015

Grats on the poop dispenser! Big Grin Sleep gets a lot better after 3 months, but beware of the hose! It hoses at will!

RE: My son is almost here... - Parvacake - 01-05-2015

Yay babies! Big Grin Congrats! Hope all goes well!

RE: My son is almost here... - C'kayah Polaali - 01-05-2015

Congratulations! I'm in a similar boat - I'm adopted, so my daughters were the first people I've ever seen with my dna. They're fantastic, and I'm sure your son will be, too!

RE: My son is almost here... - Stormsrage00 - 01-05-2015

(01-05-2015, 05:09 PM)Nester Wrote:
(01-05-2015, 04:52 PM)Stormsrage00 Wrote: And so the subscribers to FFXIV will grow by 1 more at the end of February. Teach him about all the games! Big Grin

Oh, he's definitely going to have a gamer childhood. I mean his initials are NES for one thing Wink
You sir are my hero!